Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i really wish marvel wouldn't ruin surprises like this. whether i like it or not, it would be nice if they kept things under wraps until at least tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    I laughed out loud when I saw that (and cussed a bit too). After after all these years? All that *I loves you Remy but I can't touch you* garbage? After countless stories that centered on Rogue trying to get her powers under control, and all it took was an inhibitor collar? (Which Xavier has had for many years--someone refresh my memory, there was a story arc where he removed one from a character and kept it--was it Sabertooth?)
    I’ve always attributed them not using power dampeners to the particular traumatic experience Rogue had in Genosha where she was almost sexually assaulted after having the dampeners slapped on her.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

What bothers me most about this is how it ruins two iconic relationships - Marvel clearly had to enforce no marriage between Kitty and Pitor late enough so that they had to have a equally interesting marriage to stop the thing being seen as a total downer and waste of time, to the extent that they will have to come up with some terrible thing in a year or two to break Rogue and Remy up. All the while effectively shutting the door on Kitty AGAIN and her now crazily complex relationship with Colossus, and probably toss out the bi thing as another mandate or something...

heh

Kitty: "I'm nervous. Its normal to be nervous right? I mean, people get nervous. Its what they do. They GET nervous. I mean, I was stuck in a friggin bullet for how lon--"
    Illyana:
    Kitty: "Awwww **** you're so RIGHT. What the hell am I DOING??? ZOMG!"
    Last edited by Fokken; 06-19-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fokken View Post
    heh

kitty: "i'm nervous. Its normal to be nervous right? I mean, people get nervous. Its what they do. They get nervous. I mean, i was stuck in a friggin bullet for how lon--"
    illyana: "there are no snowflakes in helllllllll"
    kitty: "awwww **** you're so right. What the hell am i doing??? Zomg!"
    lmaooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    heh

Kitty: "I'm nervous. Its normal to be nervous right? I mean, people get nervous. Its what they do. They GET nervous. I mean, I was stuck in a friggin bullet for how lon--"
    Illyana:
    Kitty: "Awwww **** you're so RIGHT. What the hell am I DOING??? ZOMG!"
    I want this to be canon now.

CONGRATULATIONS to the happy couple!!!

Ultimate Member

If this leads to Kitty finally realizing that Illyana has been her true love all along, them I'm all for it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I like how u know Haok and Polaris ain’t meant for each other in any reality is we’ve never seen their alt u offspring anywhere.
    I don't think that's what that means, could also mean that the first writer to do it has free reign to do whatever they want...