Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Default Marvel Avengers Academy

I just started playing this game (literally yesterday) and I didn’t see a thread for it. Does anyone else play this game? What do you enjoy? Favorite characters?

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Started playing it with the first A-Force event cause of my favorite character, Shulkie, was added.
    I enjoy the animations, character interactions, and overall casualness of the game where I could pop in the game who a couple minutes once or twice a day where a lot of other games require much more time.
    She-Hulk, Wasp, Hellcat, Spider-Man, Hulk, Red She-Hulk, Crimson Dynamo

I do like that you don’t have to sink a lot of time into the game.

I regret not starting this game sooner since I could’ve unlocked Tigra though a daily checkin. Is there another way to unlock her?

If you have the cash you can buy the bundle that has 75 Tigra & Bucky shard bundle, u need 10 to unlock her, the rest will rank them up. Otherwise you'll have to be lucky in getting the shards from the gold time capsule which you get one free every three days. You can buy gold time capsule but I really, really don't recommend it as there are a lot of other character shards/level up items in there.

Hmm... how many rank ups does 75 shards give you?

Sorry I made a mistake character shards are for leveling up rarity not rank but 75 will get you to the next rarity and then you will be 5 shards short to unlocking the next one. Rarity unlocks skills for the character to use in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    Sorry I made a mistake character shards are for leveling up rarity not rank but 75 will get you to the next rarity and then you will be 5 shards short to unlocking the next one. Rarity unlocks skills for the character to use in combat.
    Oh okay, that makes sense. I already have 8 Bucky shards so it might be worth it.

The Ant-Man & the Wasp update is pretty fun. I’m mostly going to be working on getting Jan’s costume more than anything.

That's what I'm working towards also, to progress with the event map. The 1% health boost is nice whenever I use her, most likely whenever I need to assemble a full science team.