WONDER WOMAN EARTH ONE VOL. 2 HC
written by GRANT MORRISON
art and cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
For years, Diana of Paradise Island yearned to leave the only home she knew behind for adventures that laid beyond its shores. Now, after a fateful meeting with Air Force pilot Steve Trevor, the Amazon Warrior finds herself in Man’s World. And she is ready for anything that it may throw at her.
But is the world ready for Wonder Woman? An American government, fraught with dissension and conflicts foreign to Diana, has deemed her a danger to society. How will Wonder Woman carry out her mission of peace and love in a world that can’t get out of its own way? That is, unless there are more insidious forces at play...
Don’t miss the second volume in the WONDER WOMAN: EARTH ONE original graphic novel series!
ON SALE 10.03.18
$24.99 US | 136 PAGES | FC

WONDER WOMAN #54
written by STEVE ORLANDO
art by RAUL ALLEN
cover by DAVID YARDIN
variant cover by JENNY FRISON
Diana’s model U.N. project goes up in flames when she tries to intervene and stop the exiled Bana-Mighdall Amazons from invading the nation of Qurac under false pretenses. She clashes with Artemis, who wants her exiled sisters to go to war, despite the fact that the expat Amazons are being manipulated...by none other than the deadly Rustam, Quraci seditionist and rebel leader! Now it’s up to Wonder Woman to lasso this runaway war train before it can get up to speed—and it’s about to pull out of the station.
ON SALE 09.12.18$3.99 US | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T
This issue will ship with two covers.
Please see the order form for details.

WONDER WOMAN #55
written by STEVE ORLANDO
art by RAUL ALLEN
cover by DAVID YARDIN
variant cover by JENNY FRISON
Then, two armies stand ready to annihilate each other, with Wonder Woman and Artemis caught in the middle, fighting for the souls of the exiled Amazons living in Bana-Mighdall! Does Diana possess the might and diplomatic prowess to convince her sisters to stop their march toward war? Who will fall beneath the flaming swords of Rustam? And more importantly, how does she make sure this doesn’t happen again? Will Diana have to Occupy the Amazons?!
ON SALE 09.26.18
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES
FC | RATED T
This issue will ship with two covers.
Please see the order form for details.

---

Morrison returns to the Amazing Amazon and it looks like we have Orlando for two more issues where Diana and Artemis are chilling together and getting political.

I'm not reading Red Hood and the Outlaws, but I know there's been some Quraci continuity stuff going on there with Artemis's search for the Bow of Ra...I may be wrong, but I don't think we've seen Rustam since his appearance in Justice League vs Suicide Squad.

Interesting that the Banas are still apart from the Themyscirans in Rebirth. Do you prefer them as separate societies or would you like to see them together on the island like the pre-DCnU continuity eventually had them come together?