Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

That was actually pretty good, really liked the art and I'm happy for Rogue and Gambit.

Really hope Kurt doesn't actually propose to Rachel, I literally forget every time it's brought up that they're dating, their relationship is not nearly developed enough for this to happen, way too forced.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Well I admit I was clearly wrong.

What I don’t get is how rogue and gambit are any different than colossus and kitty. They even show colossus and kitty when rogue and gambit are talking about “always finding your way back to each other.”

Man gold really has hurt kitty’s image. Condolences to the fans.
    I was wrong too. I didn't expect Marvel to pull a dumb stunt like this.

The difference is that there are fans who would like to see a rogue-gambit wedding and not colossus-kitty wedding.

Maybe somebody influential forced the editors and editors forced Gugg to change the actors.

Lame reasons for not getting wed, up until ish 29, there was no editorial intervention. This change must have been done in the last minute.

In ish 29, Kitty did say she doubled down on her decision to marry Colossus and now this crap.

This just makes all her emotional outbursts when Colossus life was threatened so many times during the past issues seem hollow and retconned.

It's not like a forced wedding when Kitty nearly got married to Morlock Taliban.

I’m curious about who the next guy will be that they put Kitty with.

Ink? Lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post

Ink? Lol.
    Would you be surprised if it was Starlord again???

Fantastic Member

Kiotr: rekindled only when they intend to smash it into pieces in some nonsensical way. (falling in love with someone you can't talk to, breaking up because you sacrifice says the girl who just came back from sacrificing herself, and now! Magik suddenly having issues with their relationship when she's supported it ever since she was a child!)

Ink? Lol.
    Paste-Pot-Pete.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Ink? Lol.
    Peter Parker

Cable & Jean were interacting in the background. Enjoyed those Grey-summers interactions. Overall, this issue wasn't bad.

Lol, I don't think Kurt will propose now. Also, the relationship is just creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Peter Parker
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Keep her away from Parker at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Welll, I really cant see what Kitty did hurting any fans except potentially Colossus fans. She (& Yana) were the stars of the issue. This is definitely gonna be the top scene during the 2018 X-Awards.
    I just mean gold in general has made many indifferent readers sour on kitty. Proposing to someone then rejecting them at the altar is just icing on the cake.

I don’t hate or dislike kitty just commenting froma public relations perspective. Gold hasn’t been good for her image.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Ultimate Member

Ink? Lol.
    Illyana. Oh come on Marvel, just pull the trigger on that already. It's so obvious that Illyana couldn't bear the idea her beloved being married to someone else.

BANNED

is colossus the first superhero who got dumped at the altar or is he in distinguished company with nightwing who iirc seems to have almost got married 3 times or something?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorsify View Post
    Kiotr: rekindled only when they intend to smash it into pieces in some nonsensical way. (falling in love with someone you can't talk to, breaking up because you sacrifice says the girl who just came back from sacrificing herself, and now! Magik suddenly having issues with their relationship when she's supported it ever since she was a child!)
    Character assassination at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Keep her away from Parker at all costs.
    Seconded, please, if there is a person that should not have a thing with superpowered women is Spider-Man, specially not Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Seconded, please, if there is a person that should not have a thing with superpowered women is Spider-Man, specially not Kitty.
    But they were so good together in the Ultimate Universe.....we all need a second dose!