Incredible Member

Default Updated comic show assessment. Supergirl is now better than Flash.

This season of supergirl has been surprisingly compelling, while flash has been much more skippable.

There, I said it. Now who is has correct beliefs and agrees with me?!?

Agent Liberty is more interesting than Cicada as a villain.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Supergirl has been better than the Flash from nearly day one. Certainly from Season Two onward. It's the only DC show worth watching with any regularity.

BANNED

I've given up on them both. I've no interest in this season of Supergirl and will certainly not return to a plot so reminiscent of such a particularly ugly period of American history. Flash just started boring me and I think I've missed the last three episodes.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Both shows are crap. I did gave up on Supergirl before giving up on Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I've given up on them both. I've no interest in this season of Supergirl and will certainly not return to a plot so reminiscent of such a particularly ugly period of American history. Flash just started boring me and I think I've missed the last three episodes.
    Supergirl is mirroring real life a bit too much for my tastes; flash is starting to regain my interest with it’s renewed focus of the villains. I can do without the Allen family drama, though.

Don't have much interest in either show right now. The big Elseworlds crossover may, however, revive my interest.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

It absolutely is. The political slant this season has given Supergirl a renewed focus and this may well end up being the best season yet, after last season really dropped the ball in its second half. The Flash is better this year than last too but it still feels like it's trying and failing to live up to its first season.

The best of these shows, though, is still Legends of Tomorrow. Rubbish first season, fantastic goofy fun ever since with moments of real heart.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Black Lighting is the best of DC shows. Current season of Arrow is it's runner up.

I watch all the shows but Supergirl is the only one I watch episodes of over and over again. This season started out kind of boring but the last few episodes have been fantastic.
    Flash is entertaining but isn't really doing anything important, thought provoking. Supergirl has more of an emotional impact and is more relatable to the real world.