Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spider-Man: Far From Home

So this just happened.

Kind of exciting. I hope Michael Keaton is on board in some capacity.

I'm really not that crazy about these MCU Spider-Man titles. I mean, Homecoming grew on me, but I feel like there are better or catchier titles they could use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Kind of exciting. I hope Michael Keaton is on board in some capacity.
    He's been confirmed to come back.

I'm guessing he's either Mysterio's cellmate, he's privy to Gargan breaking out if he ends up joining with Mysterio, or we see Liz visiting him in prison.

I have also seen people report Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio being a done deal. Is that official yet? Cause I remember seeing reports that he was in talks and then I saw articles about the title announcement saying hes Mysterio as if its offical.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm really not that crazy about these MCU Spider-Man titles. I mean, Homecoming grew on me, but I feel like there are better or catchier titles they could use.
    Oh agreed, but I guess I'm more excited that movement on the sequel is actually occurring as opposed to just being planned or talked about. Even though the subtitle is kinda "meh" it makes it all the more real that they've at least settled on it. I guess they could always change it later but I think they'll keep it, and we'll get some sort of subtitle with "Home" in it for part 3 as well.

Yes...yes.

I'm guessing he's either Mysterio's cellmate, he's privy to Gargan breaking out if he ends up joining with Mysterio, or we see Liz visiting him in prison.
    Right, I forgot (or blocked out) Mysterio is gonna be in the movie. He's never been a character I took seriously, but...I trust Marvel so we'll see.

Title sounds horrible and I wouldn't be surprised if it's not real.

Spectacular Member

Keeping up with the "home" motif (which they said they wanted to keep), what would you suggest?

I don't love it on paper, but all that matters is if works for trailer purposes.

BANNED

The title makes good sense as a follow on to Infinity War. Though I'm hoping it's not a rehash of Tony in Iron Man 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Right, I forgot (or blocked out) Mysterio is gonna be in the movie. He's never been a character I took seriously, but...I trust Marvel so we'll see.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Mysterio. He's a fun villain and his gimmick is tailor-made for the kind of big-budget FX you're allowed for a major motion picture .

I'm also really curious to see how they adapt his costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    The title makes good sense as a follow on to Infinity War. Though I'm hoping it's not a rehash of Tony in Iron Man 2
    Do you mean Iron Man 3?

In light of what happened to Peter in Infinity War, I guess I could see the comparisons.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Mysterio. He's a fun villain and his gimmick is tailor-made for the kind of big-budget FX you're allowed for a major motion picture .

I'm also really curious to see how they adapt his costume.

Do you mean Iron Man 3?

In light of what happened to Peter in Infinity War, I guess I could see the comparisons.
    Oh yeah, he has a meh costume. Love the fish bowl head and cape, but the green padded suit...

I never thought the pattern was padding. It always saw it like a 3d grid effect.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RikWriter View Post
    Title sounds horrible and I wouldn't be surprised if it's not real.
    Feige confirmed the title

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I never thought the pattern was padding. It always saw it like a 3d grid effect.
    Looked like a padded green blanket material to me, but to each their own.

God I hope it's more comic book and less YA then the last movie.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Meh. Field Trip would have been a much better and more suitable title.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    In what sense?