Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Yes, you said that already. That puts the confirmed profit margin at $499.750 million in the red. It's going to take more than anecdotal evidence to make such a movie successful.
    The statement was nobody wants to see it. There are people who want to see it. You'll just have to live with that, or else produce the definitive poll you or somebody else conducted to show that 'nobody' wants to see Bobba Fett movie

And any movie is as successful as it is good. That's obvious. But if you're going to do a Stat Wars prequel movie, I would think that Bobba Fett might be a better choice than Owan Lars or Chief Chirpa.
    Last edited by brettc1; 06-25-2018 at 05:54 AM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor