Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightHour View Post
    You mentioned that you felt that the Occultist jumped into the story midway. I'm thinking that you may have only read the second miniseries that DH released. If this is the case, then I recommend it.
    Ya if he did (not sure if he did or not) it could be a common mistake due to the fact that the first one-shot and then the first mini series were a bit before the new hero line started. It was a creator own title at the time, then it became part of PBS once it started up. Not sure if it was planed to be part of it at the start or not.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Neither of these fights are fair at all. Cap and X would mop the floor with Q&W, and Bloodshot would tear Brain Boy's head off. I mean seriously, Bloodshot got very close to killing Toyo Harada. Brain Boy doesn't stand a chance.
    It was just a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I can agree w/Aomalle27 on XO & Harbinger as two of the indisputable pillars of VALIANT. I would say the third is Bloodshot though.
    I can't say I don't see that argument for A&A, I just see it more as Bloodshot.
    I think I agree with you with Bloodshot as the third pillar. He is more known than A&A.

Incredible Member

The Valiant Humble Bundle just got even more impressive, and an even better deal for anyone wanting to dive into the Valiant Universe! Check it out here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Ya if he did (not sure if he did or not) it could be a common mistake due to the fact that the first one-shot and then the first mini series were a bit before the new hero line started. It was a creator own title at the time, then it became part of PBS once it started up. Not sure if it was planed to be part of it at the start or not.
    The story begins with the professor already dead, and the occultist already possessing the glove

Quote Originally Posted by Aomalle27 View Post
    The story begins with the professor already dead, and the occultist already possessing the glove
    Did you read the One-shot? I recall them showing his death and him getting. There was a one-shot and two mini series.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/17-8...e-Morris-cover

I am not sure if that shows it, but I recall them showing that stuff, and I think its in that issue.
    Pulls:

Did you read the One-shot? I recall them showing his death and him getting. There was a one-shot and two mini series.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/17-8...e-Morris-cover

I am not sure if that shows it, but I recall them showing that stuff, and I think its in that issue.
    Wow, I didnt know there was a one shot, just ordered it today off ebay, myy LCS didnt know either, I have the 3 part mini, and the five part mini

Wow, I didnt know there was a one shot, just ordered it today off ebay, myy LCS didnt know either, I have the 3 part mini, and the five part mini
    Ya, I figured that was what it was. Its a good one-shot, so I hope you like it. And I hope it makes the Occultist less confusing for you.
    Pulls:

Ya, I figured that was what it was. Its a good one-shot, so I hope you like it. And I hope it makes the Occultist less confusing for you.
    thats the only PBS one shot to date correct? ( well the FCBD apeX, but thats FCBD) Ghost was a 5 part mini and now an ongoing, Blackout was a 4 part mini, so was Skyman, X is always a ongoing save for the DHP zero story which was compiled into a zero issue
    Then theres Cap Midmight which is ongoing, but i dont recall a zero issue, and then the web story 2 padt midnight which is collected in a tpb am i missing anything?

thats the only PBS one shot to date correct? ( well the FCBD apeX, but thats FCBD) Ghost was a 5 part mini and now an ongoing, Blackout was a 4 part mini, so was Skyman, X is always a ongoing save for the DHP zero story which was compiled into a zero issue
    Then theres Cap Midmight which is ongoing, but i dont recall a zero issue, and then the web story 2 padt midnight which is collected in a tpb am i missing anything?
    Brain Boy: Had 2 miniseries, and a issue 0.
    Blackout: Had a story in DHP (I believe, I will check later) and then a mini series.
    Ghost: Had a issue 0, a mini series, and an ongoing.
    X: Had a issue 0 and a ongoing.
    Captain Midnight: Had a issue 0 and a ongoing.
    Skyman: Had a mini series.
    The Occultist: Had a one-shot and two mini series.
    Others: FCBD issue, 2PM and the PBS Free Webcomic stuff.

King Tiger is getting a mini series, Barb Wires is getting something soon, and Skyman has a one-shot coming up.

I believe that is everyhing from PBS.
    Pulls:

Incredible Member

One year later...
    I read Valiant Comics, and you should too!

Archer & Armstrong / Bloodshot USA / Divinity III / Faith / Generation Zero / Harbinger: Renegade / Ninjak / Savage

Anxiously awaiting: Bloodshot: Salvation / Britannia II / Harbinger Wars 2 / Psi-Lords / Secret Weapons / Shadowman / War Mother / X-O Manowar

Seriously, why aren't you reading Valiant Comics?

Quote Originally Posted by ksbord View Post
    One year later...
    Wow, this is a weird feeling. Quit the blast from the past.

Let's be real though.. it's not like PBS ever had a chance.
    Valiant- X-O Manowar / Bloodshot Salvation / Ninja-K / Quantum and Woody! / Shadowman / Harbinger Wars II / Brittania
    DC- Justice League / Hal Jordan and the GLC / The Flash / Aquaman / Mera / Mister Miracle / Silencer / The Terrifics
    Other- The Walking Dead / Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Go Go Power Rangers

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

For longevity and continuity VALIANT is the premier choice.

I also read DH's PBS or CGW titles though and wish that Mike Richardson would fully commit to it regularly. His commitment wanes on it but kudos to him for now. Presently I'm enjoying version 2.0 of his superhero world.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'm man enough to admit that i made the wrong choice initially and i'm a PBS dropout. Though some of the stories were pretty damn good, it was nowhere near as enjoyable as what I get out of Valiant these days. I've definitely found a home in Valiant for a long time.