Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I didnt like it. The multiple jamies were lame. Why were they versions of other heroes that makes no sense. If f jamie prime doesnt come back then imo this is just meh to me. The characters like jamoe amd beast were writtwn bad. Between this abd phoenix it dpesnt inspire hope in AXM
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member

Jamie Prime could easily come back. In the last series it was revealed that his mind would pretty much just transfer to a live dupe body. Therefore this is Jamie Prime. Any differences are basically a soft reboot.
    Have you pre-ordered Nova yet? I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    Decent first issue, it just feels good reading Multiple Man in a book again. Btw shouldnt this Jamie be considered Madrox prime now, since the original died... At least that's what happened the first time Jamie died of Legacy virus, 5 dupes survived and when one of them reabsorved the others he became the new Madrox prime; then again that was before his dupes started showing different aspect of his personality so im not sure if that still applies, and we still don't know if Reverend "John Maddox" is still alive so idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BTW anyone knows if Guido has his soul back, last time i saw him was in Thunderbolts where he stepped back as Hell Lord and said he was gonna try getting it back.

That's good to know. Also Multiple Man #1 is getting a second printing... so at least it sold better than they expected
    It was later revealed that the Jamie who did that was the real Jamie and the one with the Legacy Virus was a Dupe. If I remember correctly.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I enjoyed the first issue. This and New Mutants Dead Souls have restored my faith in Rosenberg after the disappointment that was Phoenix Resurrection. Now I'm very much looking forward to the rest of Multiple Man as well as his Astonishing run.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I didnt like it. The multiple jamies were lame. Why were they versions of other heroes that makes no sense. If f jamie prime doesnt come back then imo this is just meh to me. The characters like jamoe amd beast were writtwn bad. Between this abd phoenix it dpesnt inspire hope in AXM
    I didn't like mutliple Jamies either.
    It was fun as for dupe Madrox.

Reall Madrox shouldn't be like this.