Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I'm just glad Madrox is back. (Scott Summers is next -- Terrigen Mists and M-Pox might have been the dumbest plot line in X-Men history.) Looking forward to reading this book!

I’m really hoping an X-Factor book does come out of this. Just as long as I have Jamie, Rahne, and Guido in the same book that’s all I care about. I’d be happy with the rest of the cast from Dead Souls....and would love an additional character like Skids joining....thank you Rosenberg
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    I’m really hoping an X-Factor book does come out of this. Just as long as I have Jamie, Rahne, and Guido in the same book that’s all I care about. I’d be happy with the rest of the cast from Dead Souls....and would love an additional character like Skids joining....thank you Rosenberg
    Honestly, yeah. That seems like the obvious outcome of all of this and the cast of Dead Souls feels very 'X-Factor,' as well as the premise. Add Madrox to that...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I confuse... Madrox was dead two sometimes and now is live again? how? the writers sometimes forget he are be dead or alive?
    Last edited by SSminos; 06-23-2018 at 05:16 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSminos View Post
    I confuse... Madrox was dead two sometimes and now is live again? how? the writers sometimes forget he are be dead or alive?
    The story that is going to be told in this mini is how he came back to life.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    That is a good point! Didn't think about them bring him food and stuff. But yeah that would make senses too.

I wonder if he is completely in the dark about the IvX since none of his dupes were able to get back to him before they all died. No memories to absorb there, even if the X-Men kept/buried the bodies without risking being exposed to the T-Mist virus.
    Well having survived for this long, you'd assume he's had resources delivered, unless if it was all stockpiled.

And that's logical too- a memory gap from the last reabsorption of duplicates. Depending on how long he's been in the bunker, this dupe might've missed events such as Messiah Complex and Death of X entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I'm thinking that this isn't Madrox Prime, but one of the dupes who was locked away in the bunker and kept alive down there, possibly as a failsafe/life insurance in case anything happened to the others.

I'm really looking forward to this story tbh, and I'm excited to see Rosenberg's project that stems from it.
    I kind of like this idea. If I remember Death of X correctly, then one of the Madrox's on Muir Island claimed to be the real Jaimie. I don't know why a dupe would say that.
    I'm still disappointed that Layla wont be in this mini. I hope it isn't another situation where the editor just doesn't like characters getting married. I get how it can be a mistake to marry some characters off, but I thought that Jamie and Layla worked well togather, and I don't see how being single is a big part of what makes Madrox special.

Ultimate Member

Unless going forward the writer and/or Marvel has some plan for Jamie to find romance with someone new and Layla just got in the way...that the Jamie that she was married to was only a dupe and he died so that marriage is over...just as long as it's not Tabitha or Terry...they can do FAR better...like Sam and James imho...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Aren't you guys talking about Cortex (aka the dupe that was sent into the future and then went bad)? That was resolved in PAD's run
    No. We are talking about the one that went to the good future. The bad one returned. The other did not. This might be the missing dupe. As this one also does not have the M-tattoo, that seems like a likely possibility.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Unless going forward the writer and/or Marvel has some plan for Jamie to find romance with someone new and Layla just got in the way...that the Jamie that she was married to was only a dupe and he died so that marriage is over...just as long as it's not Tabitha or Terry...they can do FAR better...like Sam and James imho...
    It wouldn't matter if the Madrox that Layla was married to was a dupe or not to end Madrox's marriage. If the real Madrox died and came back to life, that would end the marriage also.

Ultimate Member

Well yeah, just saying that if Layla had married a dupe then the real Jamie could be with whomever Marvel wanted without any fuss of explaining how he came back to life and all...

BANNED

Well yeah, just saying that if Layla had married a dupe then the real Jamie could be with whomever Marvel wanted without any fuss of explaining how he came back to life and all...
    Layla getting Siryn’d, lol

Ultimate Member

Well Terry's been treated badly enough in regards to Jamie on two different occasions so it's about time that somebody else gets that treatment...though I have nothing against Jamie/Layla...

Well Terry's been treated badly enough in regards to Jamie on two different occasions so it's about time that somebody else gets that treatment...though I have nothing against Jamie/Layla...
    Ugh. There’s not a day that goes by where you don’t mention how much Jamie did Siryn wrong.

Anyways, I don’t like Siryn, so I hope she doesn’t show up in this series or a potential X-Factor book.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Ultimate Member

There have been plenty of days that I don't mention it, and after all this is a thread about Jamie and some were wanting Terry to show up, so it fits perfectly fine with the subject of and discussion in the thread that I mentioned it, and none of what I said was untrue...