Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great art. Doesn't sound like Diana at all.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Steve Trevor looks ridiculous
    Looks like his previous "replacement" Tom Tresser/Nemesis

I hope Diana gets to use the Golden Lasso to take them down, if/after Jason checks out in #49 or #50. All the Choppy-stabby Woman action is getting really tired.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Great art. Doesn't sound like Diana at all.

Looks like his previous "replacement" Tom Tresser/Nemesis
    Definitely is reminiscent of Tresser.

I'm all for ARGUS having a uniform and Steve for having a great crime-fighting, super-spying, man-of-action fashion, but the grey is just drab and boring. I'd have gone for basic black plus a blue accent color - or maybe gold. Although black and gold might be a little Jason-y, but will see if he survives.

I hope Diana topples Stoney Godrock McStoneface (King Best) and somehow he plunges into the sea next to Themyscira as a new archipelago so that Amazons can build Transformation Island on his remains.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I hope Diana topples Stoney Godrock McStoneface (King Best) and somehow he plunges into the sea next to Themyscira as a new archipelago so that Amazons can build Transformation Island on his remains.
    The solicits for these last comics have been pretty off, so far! The solicit for #48 tells us that Earth worships 'new masters', supposedly after Jason blows it; yet, #48 shows Jason solely surviving an attack on the Justice League and ends...with the return of Wonder Woman? I think #49 said, "Diana stands alone", and the preview shows her flying around...with Jason? Supposedly after whatever takes Jason out of circulation in #49, the solicit for #50 tells us that Jason finds 'his purpose' in this giant-sized anniversary issue.

And let's not forget the Dark God 'with no name'...isn't that what Brian Azzarello called the First Born? What's going on with that veil, he's wearing? He's about the right size, as I recall the FB being a bit of a giant. Are we seeing the resurrection of the First Born?

The Finches did a Termite Queen (now, simply called 'the Queen') story, in which Diana discovers that her dropping the First Born into an abyss, somehow, brought or called the Queen and her people-eating hordes...to Earth? Is this Dark Gods thing connected to that?

Looks like it...
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 06-26-2018 at 04:59 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    And let's not forget the Dark God 'with no name'...isn't that what Brian Azzarello called the First Born? What's going on with that veil, he's wearing? He's about the right size, as I recall the FB being a bit of a giant. Are we seeing the resurrection of the First Born?
    That's a very big stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That's a very big stretch.
    Yeah, I don't think the Azzarello stuff will factor in this story.

(Not that I wouldn't be okay with seeing the First Born again sometime. I like the idea of him wanting to topple Olympus. He's a piece of the Azzarello continuity that I'd keep around.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    The solicits for these last comics have been pretty off, so far! The solicit for #48 tells us that Earth worships 'new masters', supposedly after Jason blows it; yet, #48 shows Jason solely surviving an attack on the Justice League and ends...with the return of Wonder Woman? I think #49 said, "Diana stands alone", and the preview shows her flying around...with Jason? Supposedly after whatever takes Jason out of circulation in #49, the solicit for #50 tells us that Jason finds 'his purpose' in this giant-sized anniversary issue.

The Finches did a Termite Queen (now, simply called 'the Queen') story, in which Diana discovers that her dropping the First Born into an abyss, somehow, brought or called the Queen and her people-eating hordes...to Earth? Is this Dark Gods thing connected to that?

Looks like it...
    I'm concerned that Jason's purpose might be to be a pincushion for Polly.

I guess we'll know more tomorrow.