Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    A meeting between Jessica and Kara would very interesting because unlike her father Kara herself was a good person who believe all life was precious whether were good or evil.

But ever since here stay at Neverland (a mutant concentration camps) her outlook on life has... sour a bit

I would have the story be about Kara attempting to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge (she fails due to the fact she very durable as she's survive that type of injury before) and while in the hospital she encounter Jessica and Jessica after finding decides to help her as she see care like she saw herself back the start of her series coming full circle.
    Kara was definitely one of my favorite members of Alpha Flight back in the day. Sort of had a Kitty Pryde vibe to her. I had mixed feelings about the direction they took the character later on... but it was almost understandable that a power like hers might take her down a more villainous path. Still... wish they had a better follow through one way or the other. They just sort of gave her a heel turn and left her hanging.

I was surprised and disappointed no one thought to have a meeting with Kara and Jessica. Or Kara's mom and Jessice. THat might have been interesting. Maybe have Kara's mom hire Jessice to find Kara or whatever. Hopefully she'll get some play down the line.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    I actually had an idea for a AU story in where instead of Killgrave take control of Jessica later on in his career as a villian, it happens much earlier (like 2-3 years after he became the purple man) and he also rapes her. Jessica was able to get free from him due to Killgrave getting sloppy and she ended up killing him. Jessica afraid she will be arrested for murder and also feeling shamed for what was done to her covers up his murder and his kidnapping her.

Now flash-forward for seventeen years later Jessica Jones is a single mother taking care of her daughter Danielle Cage Jones(what you thought I was going to have her to be the Purple Man daughter) now living in Canada. Jessica start to notice that her daughter has been sneaking out at night. Curious, Jessica decides follows her one night and finds she been going to a club called Le Drugstore which is known to most people as a lesbian bar and making out with a women two years her senior and was clearly a mutant. (Jessica has horrified look on her)

Jessica does not have a problem with her daughter being gay but it's who her daughter is frenching that terrifies her as the woman has Purple Skin and her last name is Killgrave.

So yeah the story is going to be about Jessica doing everything in her power trying to break them up with everyone assume she only doing this because she's racists towards mutants as nobody knows Jessica true reasons.
    Hmm, that would be an interesting and tragic plotline. Sins of the father and all that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.