Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Guardians of The Galaxy Movie

From Wiki:

In the far reaches of space, an American pilot named Peter Quill finds himself the object of a manhunt after stealing an orb coveted by the villainous Ronan. In order to evade Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a group of misfits including Gamora, Rocket, Drax the Destroyer, and Groot. But when Quill discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand – with the galaxy's fate in the balance.

----

A continuation of the previous thread, where you can discuss, speculate, post the latest info, interviews, trailers, and anything related to the film. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is about to expand into the cosmos and it all starts with Guardians of The Galaxy!

When I first saw the trailer I thought it was ridiculous. But now I'm actually looking forward to it.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

I think it's a pretty awesome trailer, and the music just works (even though it shouldn't). Seems that orb will be the 3rd Infinity stone
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

BANNED

I hope its good and I hope its budget was reasonable enough that it doesn't bomb. I really worry about the latter. Its such an unknown property to the general public and coupled with its August release date there is no way it does even remotely as well as other Marvel studio's movies.

Then after the movie I hope we can get either Abnett or Lanning back as full time writer on the book. In a perfect world both but that would require them get over what drove them apart.

I'm so excited for this movie that I have everyone at work excited for it (despite none of them having every heard of the Guardians perviously). I really need this movie to be good, or I'll be eating a lot of crow.

Ultimate Member

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...la-600x335.jpg

http://static2.hypable.com/wp-conten...-nebula-HD.jpg

WOW, Karen Gillan looks AWESOME as Nebula. And that make-up/prosthetic job is fantastic.

I think this is gonna be the first Marvel movie where I'm rooting for the villains. Well, one of them anyway.
    Last edited by Vworp Vworp; 05-03-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandydandy View Post
    When I first saw the trailer I thought it was ridiculous. But now I'm actually looking forward to it.
    Just what happened with me, I didn't like it. But I've grown onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...la-600x335.jpg

http://static2.hypable.com/wp-conten...-nebula-HD.jpg

WOW, Karen Gillan looks AWESOME as Nebula. And that make-up/prosthetic job is fantastic.
    That second pic is fantastic. She really does look awesome.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I think this is going to be one of those movies that I think I'll have to be in the mood to watch. I may just wait for it to be released in blu ray.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    That second pic is fantastic. She really does look awesome.
    So we might be looking at a Nebula with a Scottish accent in this movie.

That only makes her MORE scary!

The trailer really has grown on me... and let's face it, a gun wielding raccoon blazing away while hanging on the shoulder of a huge ass tree is just fun to watch!
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandydandy View Post
    That's weird. When I first saw it (at CATWS movie) I like creamed my panties!

The visuals, Rocket, Groot, and Star Lord made me LOL in the cinema! The music was awesome since this is the type of music my parents listen too and I grew up with... For the 1st time in my life I am excited for a Marvel Movie when I don't even read the comics!