Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    Just got home from seeing this. So awesome. Such smart humor.
    Exactly, the humor was the best part. Which is why I was hesistant to pick up the book because I don't believe it will have the humor. But I did buy the DnA Ultimate Collection vol.1 and Bendis run vol. 1 Cosmic Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Bwah-ha-ha, this was hilarious.

BANNED

It was a very good movie. Not better than the Avengers. The Nova corp looked ridiculous! They are suppose to be space police, super powered space police not smohawks with a paunch! Glen close as nova prime!???.... Aaaaaaah NO!

Cosmo was awesome! The music was great, but it's from the best decade of all, so you know it was going to be good. GROOT & Rocket were prefect! DRAX WAS GREAT! Ronan was solid. Thanos SPEAKS!!!! & you got to see his chair!

The collector really did not do anything!

Where was Star Lords ship, SHIP? Milano??? ???????WHERE IS HIS ELEMENT GUN? I know it changed for the movie but his costume & GAMORAS Blow DONKEY DOUGHNUTS!!!!!

Nebula is not the daughter of a Thanos, she is the grand daughter. I thought nebula was more dangerous than Gomora. Nebula was really good. I liked how she screed & commanded the soldiers. Gamora seemed off, I did not get a "most dangerous woman in the universe" vibe from her. She seemed to just be there but did not really give me that Gomorra vibe I get from the Comics

The end scene was funny but how is it connected to the GotG?
    Last edited by Deathlok2011; 08-02-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    It's a joke.