Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    In what sense?
    I hope they don't bother having him learn about his parents... because I don't think learning that his parents had some secret history adds much to the character. it failed completely in ASM2... so hopefully they won't try it again. somebody with a grudge against Peter's parents has it out for Peter.... which would also be kinda lame.

but, I dunno... that's just me. AJBopp can explain things for himself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    In what sense?
    I meant 3. Don't wanna see Peter having some mental crisis because he was on another planet and died and time changed and what use am I in all that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I meant 3. Don't wanna see Peter having some mental crisis because he was on another planet and died and time changed and what use am I in all that stuff
    I highly doubt anyone at Marvel Studios has even thought of doing that plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Meh. Field Trip would have been a much better and more suitable title.
    I was actually leaning towards "Worldwide."

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was actually leaning towards "Worldwide."
    Hmm. I figured Field Trip tied better to the school activities theme Holland’s Spidey is experiencing after Homecoming...

So will we one day call Holland's time as spider-man the "Home" trilogy when a 3rd happens and if it has home somehow in the title?

Spider-Man: Home Alone

Any word on which Mysterio we are getting? Tech/Magician/Mentalist mysterio(Beck) ? Or the one who could control peoples bodies and was a mutant I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Any word on which Mysterio we are getting? Tech/Magician/Mentalist mysterio(Beck) ? Or the one who could control peoples bodies and was a mutant I think?
    The original of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Spider-Man: Home Alone

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    The original of course.
    I thought maybe they would want someone with actual powers since Vutlure dont have any. I feel like Beck could work really good on screen but the writings gonna have to be creative.

I expect we're getting special FX/illusions Mysterio.

I wouldn't be surprised if Spidey mistakes if for genuine magic and then visits Dr. Strange for advice on stopping him.
    I thought maybe they would want someone with actual powers since Vutlure dont have any. I feel like Beck could work really good on screen but the writings gonna have to be creative.
    I think we might also see Gargan don a Scorpion armor in this movie, so he could be one of the physical threats Spider-Man has to fight in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I expect we're getting special FX/illusions Mysterio.

I wouldn't be surprised if Spidey mistakes if for genuine magic and then visits Dr. Strange for advice on stopping him.

I think we might also see Gargan don a Scorpion armor in this movie, so he could be one of the physical threats Spider-Man has to fight in the movie.
    Was so hoping for Kraven but if they aren't using him in the next one hopefully Coogler gets his wish and Sony let's them use him for BP2. Kraven is one of my favroite spidey villains just becusse there is so many ways to use him and His enhancments could mirror Tchallas to make then Physical equals.

But yea if you were gonna make a sinister 6 for SPHC 3 who would u have join Vulture,Scorpion,Mysterio,and shocker? I'd Go Doc ock and Rhino. I've never liked Kraven working with other villians. And I'd love to see Rhino done in a accurate and convincing way. It would be hard but if they pulled it off I'd be extremely happy
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 06-26-2018 at 06:32 PM.

Was so hoping for Kraven but if they aren't using him in the next one hopefully Coogler gets his wish and Sony let's them use him for BP2. Kraven is one of my favroite spidey villains just becusse there is so many ways to use him and His enhancments could mirror Tchallas to make then Physical equals.
    With the international bent on the movie I was expecting the villain would be either Kraven or Chameleon (or even both).

But given they're both the only major Lee/Ditko villains left to be adapted into the movies, I think it's inevitable that they'll both end up in the movies at some point.
    But yea if you were gonna make a sinister 6 for SPHC 3 who would u have join Vulture,Scorpion,Mysterio,and shocker? I'd Go Doc ock and Rhino. I've never liked Kraven working with other villians. And I'd love to see Rhino done in a accurate and convincing way. It would be hard but if they pulled it off I'd be extremely happy
    It's not the Sinister Six without Doc Ock.

I'm not sure if they'll go three villains like they did in Homecoming, but they might throw someone in there to round out the six. I remember some guesses that Ultimate Prowler would join because he was in Homecoming, but I don't see it.