40 30.77%
  • Storm

42 32.31%
  • Other

10 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Characters That Got Screwed Over Most By X-Men Movies

First of all, one request. While this is a multiple choice pole, and you can vote for everyone if you want(and it would be fine, all of these guys have gotten really bad treatment), I'd like if you vote for maximum three characters. Just a request. You don't have to comply if you don't want to.

For me the top three are Cyclops, Storm and Rogue. Do I need to explain? I don't think so.

A few who got saved by Deadpool movies: Deadpool, Juggernaut and Colossus.

EDIT:

Another request. Can we please keep MCU out of this thread?
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 06-26-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Jubilee and Angel. Two incarnations and they still dropped the ball. They never got the chance....

I was going to put colossus but he has been redeemed by deadpool alongside the juggernaut.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

SLAMS the Cyclops button.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Rogue for the win. Character in movie was a completely different person with a completely different power. Rogue's absorption does not work that way. Also movie Rogue was completely useless and not once heroic. Comic Rogue (One True Rogue) kicks ass and takes names. Add to that, it turned one of the most popular and well loved heroes into one of the least liked by a whole new generation of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    SLAMS the Cyclops button.
    Poor James Marsden. He was great in enchanted though.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Poor James Marsden. He was great in enchanted though.
    He would have had a bigger part in X3, but he wanted to do that stupid Superman Returns movie instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    He would have had a bigger part in X3, but he wanted to do that stupid Superman Returns movie instead.
    Even then I wonder if they would of given Jean to wolverine like a trophy after the last stand if singer had stayed. Considering how Jean is relevant to wolverine's storyline.

I'm not even his fan, but i had to say... Cyclops, like dude has zero characther for 2 movies and then is killed in the third one in the most undignified way possible.

Then we got to Apocalypse (a movie that i don't think is that bad), when he some sort of rebel, a mall is matter of national pride, wtf, those this people actually understood Scott.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

i Voted for Rogue and Cyclops. they got it bad Rogue more then scott. i also voted for jubilee out of personally favorites lol. i wish she got more attention
    X-Men Forever

All of them. Not even Magneto or Wolverine were done right, despite being overdone. Who would have thought I would champion a mega-corporation like Disney enriching Murdoch even further, but here we are. The MCU will bring us the X-Men onscreen that we have been waiting for. I can't wait to see African goddess Storm, sassy Southern Rogue, Cyclops get the MCU-Captain America treatment, etc, etc, and hopefully, finally, a fully fleshed out TEAM with a true FAMILY feel that is the crux of the franchise when it works(see Claremont's run).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Yeah, even when i enjoyed McKellen and Jackman interpretations, Logan and Erik weren't done quite right either to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    All of them. Not even Magneto or Wolverine were done right, despite being overdone. Who would have thought I would champion a mega-corporation like Disney enriching Murdoch even further, but here we are. The MCU will bring us the X-Men onscreen that we have been waiting for. I can't wait to see African goddess Storm, sassy Southern Rogue, Cyclops get the MCU-Captain America treatment, etc, etc, and hopefully, finally, a fully fleshed out TEAM with a true FAMILY feel that is the crux of the franchise when it works(see Claremont's run).
    Can I have another request? No mentioning of MCU. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Can I have another request? No mentioning of MCU. Please.
    ....?

It's completely relevant to the topic at hand, considering that's where they will be next. I mean, I can shittalk the Fox movies all day, but luckily those days are numbered.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Literally every female character (especially “Rogue”, that wasn’t even her as far as I’m concerned) and Scott.
    Last edited by rogueisbae; 06-26-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    The way X2 went. I doubt it.

Also, Marsden ain't Tom Cruise. He doesn't really have the luxury to refuse a role in a Superman movie. And that role was still a lot better than what he got to do as Cyclops. He was a good understanding partner, great father, awesome pilot... and he gets lied to his face from Lois, is unknowingly raising another man's son, and gets ditched after risking his life to save Lois and her son and Superman. Goddamm, Lois was a terrible person in that movie.