I have to keep telling myself it's almost over.

Wonder Woman and Jason confront King Best, who is basically interchangeable with Robinson's Darkseid from earlier in the run. Meanwhile, the other Dark Gods are committing acts of horror across the globe, many of which I found to be really tasteless in their meaningless. I mean, Karnell has China erupt into giant orgies, and throughout the issue I kept thinking of how bad I felt for younger readers reading the issue. There was no impact in the massacres that the gods did, they were merely there to show that the Dark Gods are all-powerful and yadda yadda yadda. It was really bad. I did find it interesting that Robinson chose to focus on various people affected by the gods, but it still felt like a cheap, easy way to show just how scary these bland ass gods are.

We don't even get a cool fight scene between Diana and the Savage Fire god as the cover implies. Instead, it's Jason who battles Savage Fire, and eventually becomes enslaved by the Dark Gods, leading to a final page that shows him ready to take down Diana.

So, yeah... that's about it. Wonder Woman barely does anything, there's lots of meaningless global catastrophes, and Jason becomes evil again.