Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Please do, compare kitty to bella swan, or tris, or the girl from hunger games

Stop shoving politics down our throats, it's a kitty thread for christ sake
    That's why I shoved it down your throat lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Id rather have everyone turn on her and demand her resignation
    Storm: "Kitten, now that I have gotten my head out of the Clouds, and I can see how stressful this position is for you, I believe it is time for me to reclaim the mantle of leadership."

Kitty: "'Ro, I've got it. It's just-"

Kitty: "But-"

Ororo: "Meet me in the Danger Room in five. We shall settle this, child."
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

a Non-Human looking mutant should be the headmaster/mistress of the school. Not all mutants are pretty.

Make Nightcrawler the headmaster. He's affable, congenial, and a perfect voice/face for the brand of Xavier.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    a Non-Human looking mutant should be the headmaster/mistress of the school. Not all mutants are pretty.

Make Nightcrawler the headmaster. He's affable, congenial, and a perfect voice/face for the brand of Xavier.
    Does he have actual qualifications for being a headmaster?

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Kitty's role as leader is felt in multiple books. Really most besides Red. She is the default leader when it comes to minis and events as we are currently seeing in MiM and previously PR. Shoved down our throats might be the wrong phrase but she definitely has had a major push over the last year
    That’s definitely a better way of putting it.

The way I see it, Kitty is just getting a push like everyone else does from time to time. Before her it was Cyclops and it looks like Jean is being set up to be the next face of the franchise until folks get tired of her too.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

He doesn't. Which makes him perfect for the job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    He doesn't. Which makes him perfect for the job.
    Did any of them?

Kitty's dumbass moved the school to central park which made them have MORE bills than they could pay (still never got a resolution to that) and the Xavier institute has been a functioning militia since Xavier created it.

BANNED

Did any of them?

Kitty's dumbass moved the school to central park which made them have MORE bills than they could pay (still never got a resolution to that) and the Xavier institute has been a functioning militia since Xavier created it.
    Xavier sort of went to college, Cyclops has military training and was running the school since he's young, magneto was a super scientist, Emma was an actual teacher

Did any of them?

This.

The only XMan that comes to mind who has an official degree from an outside university is Iceman (accounting).
    I think they're all considered college graduates, education wise, from Xavier's... possible exception is Wolverine.
    Most of the older ones have also taught, at one time or another.
    Last edited by Sundowhn; 06-28-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Spectacular Member

Kitty being made X-Men leader is what SJW Marvel is all about. She is a woman. She is a non-christian. They gave her a man haircut. She's one of the least physically attractive X-Ladies when compared to women like Rogue, Storm, Frost, Psylocke, etc. In this book they have enhanced this. Top it off by giving her a truly unlikable *itchy personality. Kitty Pryde is like many things in Marvel comics. Something I used to enjoy that they have systematically destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundowhn View Post
    This.

The only XMan that comes to mind who has an official degree from an outside university is Iceman (accounting).
    I think they're all considered college graduates, education wise, from Xavier's... possible exception is Wolverine.
    Most of the older ones have also taught, at one time or another.
    Havok and Polaris both have college degrees. Alex graduated in his first appearance. Lorna has to at least have a bachelor's bc she went on to study for a PhD

Did any of them?

We know that Quentin Quire funds at least part of the school's current operations

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    Kitty being made X-Men leader is what SJW Marvel is all about. She is a woman. She is a non-christian. They gave her a man haircut. She's one of the least physically attractive X-Ladies when compared to women like Rogue, Storm, Frost, Psylocke, etc. In this book they have enhanced this. Top it off by giving her a truly unlikable *itchy personality. Kitty Pryde is like many things in Marvel comics. Something I used to enjoy that they have systematically destroyed.
    That reads like a false flag, honestly gugs just had kitty as his waifu and wanted to push her

BANNED

I dont read Gold. Do her and Storm even argue?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    I dont read Gold. Do her and Storm even argue?
    No. Storm doesnt have a personality in Gold

Havok and Polaris both have college degrees. Alex graduated in his first appearance. Lorna has to at least have a bachelor's bc she went on to study for a PhD

I always forget about Havok and Polaris being in the X-Men family. Probably something to do with blocking out Austen's run...lol