Default legend of the three caballeros cartoon coming to Disney channel?

Didn't see this coming. The show is airing overseas. Donald and the caballeros (plus the crazy bird from the old Donald cartoons, daisy's nieces april, may, and june from the carl barks comics, and a goddess!) have to stop a wizard and fight evil. (or have a yard sale)

Last edited by Gaastra; 05-23-2020 at 05:34 AM.

Intro.

Last edited by Gaastra; 05-23-2020 at 05:33 AM.

I used to watch the original Caballeros movie every day (sometimes 3 times a day).

Supposedly Disney might be saving to air this over in the US for next year, which is the The Three Caballeros' anniversary.

It's also not the only show they have for International audiences but not for America...apparently the Avengers anime's have all been dubbed and are available to watch on their app, at least for International audiences.

Hopefully Disney's saving it in the US for their eventual streaming service. Donald Duck has always been a favorite and the original Three Caballeros was a Walt-era classic.

We never got the stitch anime here also other then two episodes that aired as a "tv special" on Disney XD. It takes place 20 years later and lilo is a adult with a kid! They made three seasons, a Christmas special, a Halloween special and two tv movies! All but the tv movies have been dubbed in English!

Mighty Member

Looks fun and i grew up with the original

This guy talks about the history of the group.

Mighty Member

anyone glad these guys made a comeback?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I just watched the first 2 episodes on Youtube. It is not that bad at all. I like the interaction between Donald, Jose, and Panchito.

Watching the show on youtube I really enjoyed this series. Love the classic animation style and Donald is great in it. Love the cameos like peter pig, pete and his first son from the old Donald shorts, donalds lookalike, buzz buzz, and humprey the bear! Plus the comic only ducks getting cameos! I'm not going to lie I enjoy this more then the ducktales reboot! Disney needs to put this on Disney xd!

Great show, but unfortunately since this is Disney, they'll never put it on DVD. Enjoy the YouTube versions before they yank them.

This show is on disney plus now. The creators of the show have said a second season can get made if alot of people watch it on disney plus.