Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Morbius

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    This is exactly true lol I literally spelled out the possible reasoning for both this film and the Uncharted trailer but you still claim not to get it. So, to me, it looks like you just don't really get how people think/emotionally react to things. That would make it a "you" thing. Everyone else seems to get it.

And I don't think anyone is triggered or upset by you. Just trying to explain how these songs would appeal to others .
    I didn't disagree with you when you spelled it out. But there's a difference between specific examples and a general trend. Which is all I'm asking about. I'm not bashing anyone for liking old songs or whatever. I'm just not entirely buying into another Hollywood marketing ploy. But when you say "it's a 'you' thing," you make it sound like I'm making all this stuff up. But I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I didn't disagree with you when you spelled it out. But there's a difference between specific examples and a general trend. Which is all I'm asking about. I'm not bashing anyone for liking old songs or whatever. I'm just not entirely buying into another Hollywood marketing ploy. But when you say "it's a 'you' thing," you make it sound like I'm making all this stuff up. But I'm not.
    But nobody claimed it wasn't a trend. That's never been the discussion. What we've been discussing is why it's a trend and that's been answered several times yet you have still claimed not to understand.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    But nobody claimed it wasn't a trend. That's never been the discussion. What we've been discussing is why it's a trend and that's been answered several times yet you have still claimed not to understand.
    I heard all the answers but I don't necessarily agree with all of them.

Mighty Member

Trailer looks great, never would have thout I'd be looking forward to Morbius.

Ultimate Member

I must say, it doesn't look bad.

Again, it looks much better than Venom.

Incredible Member

It's been pushed back to April 1st

Mighty Member

Sony are idiots. No Way Home did great box office and they decide to delay Morbius again? I don't get it. They should capitalize on the success of NWH and release it this month.

I got burned out on Star Wars as soon as Disney took the helm. I need time to build anticipation for a big release - and we always had that in the past. Now, you take a breath and four new films are out. Same thing is happening with the Marvel stuff. I don't watch the Sony Marvel content, but I'm actually glad Feige delayed Strange 2 into May.

I'm cool with pushing it back.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm cool with pushing it back.
    Yeah, me too. For me, after a while the magic kinda got lost. Supply and demand. The supply is a lot. They are EXTREMELY entertaining movies, but it’s a bit mindless with how many there are now.

Mighty Member

Yes, because when I think of Morbius, I think of his lore .

I know that people are (rightfully) skeptical about this movie. I know that especially here people aren't crazy about "villain" movies. I know that Sony's track record is spotty. I know this is probably going to be an objectively inferior movie. And yet this still looks like one of the more fun and interesting comic movies this year. Sometimes you just want a silly schlocky B movie monster flick with comic book trappings.

Oh, are they still doing this?