Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Morbius

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    If you don't think the scene was setting up Morbius to team w/ Vulture, IDK what to say...LOL.
    Of course I'm just saying there's no team up as of yet just a meeting so if there's a future movie there's plenty of time of time to come up with a good reason plus as far as Mobius knows Vulture is just some guy.

We also don't know what Vulture's real agenda is in this reality. In "Homecoming" he just wanted money - now he has some kind of agenda against Spider-Man, but what does that entail? (and why would he think it was Spider-Man's fault anyway?) The universes must've merged or something, unless Morbuis took place in a universe with Spidey and it just never came up.

I honestly doubt they had any idea where they were going with it, but what would Morbius's motivation even be for teaming up with Vulture against Spider-Man? If it happens, I'm sure they'll come up with something, but I'm opening up the floor for speculation - what would make sense?

Who is Spider-Man in this Universe anyway? It's not Tom Holland.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Andrew Garfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Andrew Garfield?
    While I did not pay particularly close attention while I was watching the film?

I go the feeling that they left if there even was a Spider-Man a "Question Mark..." on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The universes must've merged or something, unless Morbuis took place in a universe with Spidey and it just never came up.
    We know from Let There Be Carnage that there's no Spider-Man in the Sony-verse.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    They have a poster of spiderman in one of the deleted seems in Morbius also wasn't ozcorp in one of the movies?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Although the stinger scene for No Way Home suggests there is or will be. But Eddie hasn't heard of him yet, so if there already is a Spider-Man he hasn't made much news.