Default Preview: Cosmic Ghost Rider #1

This has to be one of the first times the two variant covers made me want the book even more.

Full preview here: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ghost-rider-1/
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Really looking forward to this. Ever since I found out that the Ghost Rider was Frank Castle. I wanted them to give more info on his background. I think it's going to be a hell of a read.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Really looking forward to this. Ever since I found out that the Ghost Rider was Frank Castle. I wanted them to give more info on his background. I think it's going to be a hell of a read.
    It's such an out there and inventive idea. Really that entire Thanos arc was out there and amazing. I hope Cates keeps pushing these great ideas and doesn't burn out.

Have you read his Venom? It's probably the first time in awhile I've actually been interested in the character.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    It's such an out there and inventive idea. Really that entire Thanos arc was out there and amazing. I hope Cates keeps pushing these great ideas and doesn't burn out.

Have you read his Venom? It's probably the first time in awhile I've actually been interested in the character.
    I agree totally with you on the Coates and Punisher point. I don't read Venom, but I'll definitely give it a shot. I haven't heard a bad review yet.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I'm thinking about getting into this series because the first issue is very interesting, but I was wondering if anyone can tell me if cosmic ghost rider is going to be a good guy or a villain. I haven't followed any of the previous series but I read some recaps of them and it seemed like he was a villain?

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question. I don't want to get invested in it only to find out he is a terrible person.