2 2.44%
  • X

7 8.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I unironically hope it will be Caliban.

BANNED

Here are some clues, Marvel always put a Wolverine-like character or a telepath in every X-team.

Astonishing X-Men - Psylocke, Old Logan
    X-Men Red - Jean Grey, Wolvie clone
    X-Men Gold - Prestige, Old Logan
    X-Men Blue - teen Jean, teen Wolvie

So I don't think it is Banshee because there's already so much fire power in this team (havok, dazzler) and raw strength (warpath, colossus, beast)

What the team needs is a telepath.

BANNED

OK, so as I mentioned, I'd like to add a poll to this thread now. Thinkin' 'bout only keeping it open, from now 'til this time on Wednesday the 4th, give or take. Then we can see if we were right in guessing it, how right we were, and even WHO was right. This is the list of names I came up with:

1. Banshee
    2. Siryn
    3. Longshot
    4. Moonstar
    5. Wolverine
    6. Sunfire
    7. Polaris
    8. Frenzy
    9. Sage
    10. Monet
    11. Darwin
    12. Iceman
    13. Archangel
    14. Legion
    15. X

... if these are not satisfactory & there are any objections-cum-suggestions, please speak now or VERY soon, or forever hold your peace. I'm also probably gonna make it multiple choice, and public. Agree, disagree, or otherwise, please make it be known and... thanX in advance!

Matthew Rosenberg tweeted out that he won't be writing an ongoing New Mutants book anytime soon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AshcanPre...77844859674624

BANNED

Well, that's disappointing. But TBH, think I'd rather see her graduate to bein' a main team member anyway, on a core X-title. On a related note, Newsarama.com, NEW MUTANTS: DEAD SOULS Finale Pushed Back 3 Weeks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    ... it’s Bishop.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's actually is very likely, he more or less fit what Rosenberg described in that interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would Bishop be the secret member making his return when he’s been part of AXM the past year and is an X-man in Multiple Man?
    He's also gonna be in Iceman, come September. He's also been shown to be in some upcoming OML, per the art teases thread. Not that he couldn't be in all of 'em+, I'm just not gettin' the logic of how he could be the secret member of this one.

BANNED

Alright, the poll is up, and it's multiple choice. Spread your bets out, are go all in, on one. It ends in 3 days, on the day of release. I voted that it'll be either Banshee, Moonstar, Sunfire, or Frenzy. Watch it be not only any of them, but not even anybody on the list at all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    He's also gonna be in Iceman, come September. He's also been shown to be in some upcoming OML, per the art teases thread. Not that he couldn't be in all of 'em+, I'm just not gettin' the logic of how he could be the secret member of this one.
    I was forgot about Iceman, so i concede your point, he isn't appearing in OML thought that's another guy from Bullseye mini.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Alright, the poll is up, and it's multiple choice. Spread your bets out, are go all in, on one. It ends in 3 days, on the day of release. I voted that it'll be either Banshee, Moonstar, Sunfire, or Frenzy. Watch it be not only any of them, but not even anybody on the list at all, lol.
    Why did you leave out Karma and Northstar?

Remember she's a telepath and she was also a member of Astonishing X-Men in the past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I was forgot about Iceman, so i concede your point, he isn't appearing in OML thought that's another guy from Bullseye mini.
    Woops, my bad, I'll have to check again. That's what I get for just assuming. ThanX for the heads-up!

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Why did you leave out Karma and Northstar?

Remember she's a telepath and she was also a member of Astonishing X-Men in the past.
    IDK, don't remember anybody bringin' 'em up, 'til now. Figured Karma's busy over in Rosenberg's Dead Souls, right now, not that there couldn't be any overlap. But JP's a REALLY good suggestion, and would've definitely liked to have included him. He might be likely to, considering what JDW had to say recently, 'bout readin' a script with him in it.

All-New Member

What if Matt Rosenberg is lying and it is actually kitty. Marvel wouldn't want to spoil Gold #31. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    What if Matt Rosenberg is lying and it is actually kitty. Marvel wouldn't want to spoil Gold #31. Lol
    Given what happened in 30, it doesnt make sense for it to be Kitty. Having Piotr strike off on his own is a good way to get him some actual character development. Having Kitty attached to him leaves him stagnant and is more of the same, even if they arent a couple here. He may be lying about others but Im almost positive it wont be Kitty

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    and he's already in the pages of an X-men comic book. He's been in this one for the past year
    Yeah but they do this stuff all the time. Remember when Psylocke had been a part of like 3 different books alive and well befor they “officially” brought her back in uncanny?

Colossus is joing Havok's team to be away from Kitty, so Kitty wont be on that team

I want Adam X and Cyclops. Get the real summers brothers back together ;-)
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-