Default Usagi Yojimbo: The Special Edition paperback 2nd print

Usagi Yojimbo: The Special Edition

I’m not sure if anyone has been wanting these books but thought maybe. Now is your chance. I think this is the appropriate section?

So the Hardcover has been out of print for awhile now. I’ve seen people pay $250 for it. The paperback I’ve also seen go for double retail price.

I am very happy that the softcover version now has a second print. I wasn’t prepared to pay more than retail. I think others might also want this.

Anyway, Barnes&Noble and Amazon both have it instock for around $50. That is way better than the $150. Or $250 for hardcover. Or normal $75 retail.

I got mine in the mail today.

https://www.amazon.com/Usagi-Yojimbo...5JL&ref=plSrch

https://m.barnesandnoble.com/p/usagi...CABEgIJA_D_BwE
    Find me on
    Instagram @turtle_wa
    YouTube @TurtleWA

Saw your link last night and ordered right away. Checked back today looks to be unavailable . Thanks for posting.

Thank you for posting this. I have been waiting for it to be reprinted. But at this point I’m not sure if I want the big books. I already have the digest size and I like how portable and easy to read in bed they are. I upgraded all of my Dark Horse trades and I feel like I need to read those at a table. Decisions...
    Last edited by Mormegil; 07-02-2018 at 06:38 PM.

I seen Walmart also has had it listed for $50. Even though cover is $75. It’s not really super big. My photo could be deceiving. Your welcome for the post. I know I was very excited to get the material in a nice collected form. And not be tempted to pay $125 or $250.
    Find me on
    Instagram @turtle_wa
    YouTube @TurtleWA

Spectacular Member

I kinda want them all and wondering which format is best.