Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I feel kind of bad for Kitty and Peter, but honestly, I would trade those two in a HEARTBEAT for Romy. Very pleased with the way 30 turned out, although I acknowledge that it probably pissed a lot of people off as well.

This looks very interesting. I don’t care one way or the other about Rachel and Kurt, but I absolutely love Kurt, so it’ll be nice for him if he gets around to popping the question.

I understand that some are thinking that Kurt and Rachel are somehow the work of Mesmero but it is better not to create many hopes think Guggenheim likes both as a couple. Not that this will make much difference probably in the next relaunch all this will be forgotten and buried.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The wedding didn't happen at the mansion...the mansion is in Central Park...there are no cliff views in central park.
    Oh, yeah, true. I forgot momentarily the mansion was no longer in North Salem, because the Graymalkin Lane address has been burned into my brain, and also because I thought the move to Central Park was pretty ridiculous. You don't get to build on a public historical landmark as private citizens.

To be more accurate, then, it was at the old, pre-Limbo mansion site. Did everyone just hang around in the tent in the 10-12 hours while Rogue and Gambit got ready? No wonder Rachel is so hung over....

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Probably hired an expensive wedding suite.
    Did they both stay in it, though? That would make for a very awkward night. I would just take the loss; the money was probably Xavier's anyway. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Probably the only way Kurt and Rachel actually make sense (I have the same theory that Jeen did the same to get Laura and Warren together).

We all know she did it...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I understand that some are thinking that Kurt and Rachel are somehow the work of Mesmero but it is better not to create many hopes think Guggenheim likes both as a couple. Not that this will make much difference probably in the next relaunch all this will be forgotten and buried.
    One of his stupid pairings was killed against his will, so I'll let myself hope it happened twice.

Rachel the world's worst telepath. At this point I feel it's a running gag for this book.

BANNED

I'm hoping that Mesmero has a HUGE crush on Kitty and has manipulated all these events (every time someone passes out and everyone saying "Kitty's a great leader isn't she?") is all fake

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post

We all know she did it...
    Probably put the idea in her head to yugioh up her hair too...

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Probably put the idea in her head to yugioh up her hair too...
    No that was from the Death of Wolverine where she did it to honor Logan’s memory by wearing his colors in her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Rachel the world's worst telepath. At this point I feel it's a running gag for this book.
    but she got a power boost to amp her powers. She can even use her TP across distances now

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    No that was from the Death of Wolverine where she did it to honor Logan’s memory by wearing his colors in her hair.
    You missed the sarcasm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    but she got a power boost to amp her powers. She can even use her TP across distances now
    But Mesmero is in the next room and she needed to literally bump into him to make sure it was him that other time.

WOW he must REALLY be a powerful telepath/Memsmeropath to be able to do that

/s

At this rate, it’s almost as if Monet is a better telepath than Rachel, given how the latter is constantly being snuffed out at every appearance she makes in this book.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kitty: Were you going to leave without saying goodbye?

Seriously? You broke his heart and left him humiliated at the alter genius.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Kitty: Were you going to leave without saying goodbye?

Seriously? You broke his heart and left him humiliated at the alter genius.
    Guggs never got dumped before so he didn't know how to do this scene?

BANNED

X-Men getting all soapy soap opera again. The only time I enjoy Gold. I wonder what will happen with Kitty and Piotr. Rachel and Kurt are just boring.