Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GodofBoredom View Post
    She was amped specifically 100 fold to the edge of the speedforce against Jessie, and was also specifically going behind her slipstream.

In other showings, she has admitted Wally is an indistinct blur:

Superman is also faster than her:
    https://static.comicvine.com/uploads...oman162p04.jpg

And she has stated that in raw, super-speed, he is greater. While she has muscle memory, so relatively speaking, she reacts before she needs to think what to do, while he does.

But...that's it, as far as characters faster than her.

She is certainly faster than light or, at the very least, able to react to objects/attacks moving that fast. Surely within the top 5 fastest characters, perhaps both within Marvel and DC.

The ONLY persons I'd put as faster than her are the main two (Flash/Barry) and Superman. The rest she's at least as fast. She'd dance circles around the likes of Thor, Hulk.
    By no means was I saying she was as fast as (or faster than) Flash or Superman.

I just said she's in the same speed 'class', i.e. fsater than light, top tier, and awesome

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    By no means was I saying she was as fast as (or faster than) Flash or Superman.

I just said she's in the same speed 'class', i.e. fsater than light, top tier, and awesome
    Yep.

Besides, I'd rather be a bit slower than them, but with superior, insane fighting skills, sword and lasso, lol.

I've always loved her resourcefulness and tactics, rather than specific "this fast" or "this strong". Makes her fights much more versatile, rather than punch-outs.
    Last edited by GodofBoredom; 07-03-2018 at 05:52 AM.

There is also that time Mark Waid had Diana, Clark and The Flash move so fast they were practically invisible, to check on the White Martians. This was in an issue of JLA.

There was also in JLA/Avengers, when they were getting the first doohickey, that I can't remember what it was, on Monster Island, before they were transported back to the DC Earth, she gets it back from the Avengers, and Quicksilver was shocked at how fast she moved. (Now, he isn't The FASTEST on their earth, but it is still of note when other Speeders comment on each other.)
    Richard Alexander

So could Wonder Woman keep up with Superman and the Flashes on the Cosmic Treadmill to breach other dimensions?

On her own, I say no. But I same the same about Superman. But if the Flashes are able to lend both of them their speed, I'd say they're two of the beings hardy enough to withstand the speed with the help of the Speed Force and traverse dimensions.

So what about Cheetah? Where do we put on on the Speedforce? I mean if Diana is below Superman and Flash but has the skills to make her equal to them? I mean if I put her in fourth place, should cheetah be third? Diana entered the speedforced? Cool

I always see Diana having the best combat speed but when it comes to raw speed, The Flash Family, Superman and Supergirl are faster than her but she is not slow in terms of raw speed because she has the speed of Hermes which makes her really fast, from how I see it, she should be on par with Shazam and Black Adam (if they are only tapping into the 'Speed' aspect of their SHAZAM ability, and not invoking the 'Power' aspect to enhance their powers to make themselves too fast.)

What about Cheetah? Should she be faster in raw speed? Like real Cheetahs I do think Cheetah should have a short burst of speeds to get an edge on many heroes.

BANNED

it all depends on the whims of writers as one panel has her stating he is a blur to her when running and then in another she does perform this spectacular feat of reigning in a out of control super speeding wally

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

https://imgur.com/S1p07oI

Josh Williamson ranks the top 10 fastest characters in the DCU. Diana is #7, Cheetah is #6 and Superman is #4. Barry, Wally and Thawne are in the top 3.

I pretty much only agree with the top 3 and Cheetah being ahead of Wonder Woman and Shazam. Ideally I think Superman, Wonder Woman and Shazam would be tied, and Cheetah would be ahead of them, while the Flashes are on a tier of their own.

Fantastic Member

That list mirrors my thoughts exactly.

Barry/Wally are the fastest speedsters, while Reverse Flash is the fastest speedster villain.

Superman is the fastest non-speedster hero, as every comic showing attests to, while Cheetah is the fastest non-speedster villain.

Wonder Woman being the fastest hero that is not Flash/Superman, ahead of Captain Marvel and Kid Flash is a debatable point for many, I'm sure, but for what it's worth, I agree with it.

Good to see my own assessment that Diana is in top 5 fastest heroes in Marvel/DC basically confirmed.
    Last edited by GodofBoredom; 07-04-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    https://imgur.com/S1p07oI

Josh Williamson ranks the top 10 fastest characters in the DCU. Diana is #7, Cheetah is #6 and Superman is #4. Barry, Wally and Thawne are in the top 3.

I pretty much only agree with the top 3 and Cheetah being ahead of Wonder Woman and Shazam. Ideally I think Superman, Wonder Woman and Shazam would be tied, and Cheetah would be ahead of them, while the Flashes are on a tier of their own.
    This list works for me - she's a contender, but not the fastest.

Works for me, too. Cheetah doesn't need to be faster than (or even as fast as) the Flash, since she also has a wide array of other powers.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Well it obviously depends on the distance, avg speed, explosion, stamina so on and so forth. If they’re running a lap around the Earth they might finish in that order but Cheetah beats every single person here in a sprint 'til someone can convince me otherwise
    Last edited by VonHammersmark; 07-04-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    This list works for me - she's a contender, but not the fastest.
    Yeah, I guess it's nice to finally see Cheetah on a top 10 list from a a DC writer for a change.

And she's officially faster than Wonder Woman, so we have her major advantage against Diana in a fight confirmed, at least for a little while. No more "Cheetah is not a challenge for Wonder Woman!" nonsense, or at least it will hopefully dwindle for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Works for me, too. Cheetah doesn't need to be faster than (or even as fast as) the Flash, since she also has a wide array of other powers.
    Yes, that and she rarely encounters him, so it's a moot point anyway.

Some people on other parts of the internet are some butthurted about this list...I am enjoying their pain lol