Default How good of a fighter is Talia Al Ghul?

Every fight I'd always assumed she was in the upper echelon of martial artists in the DCU. With her losing fights against Catwoman of all people and the Silencer(who I admit I'm not too familiar with.) It's cast a shadow of doubt over what I thought.

I don't recall her ever being a top hand-to-hand fighter, just really good. She's more known for swordsmanship as far as I know.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Well, in Silencer 6, Talia made short works of a lot of killers. Sure, they were goons but she proved that she was lethal when in a pinch. She died because she was overconfident in how thorougly she had shaped Honor and believed that, deep down, her Silencer was still the real one, over the mother. She was wrong.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I didn't even know she can fight at first.

My understanding is she's above mooks and League of Assassins ninjas but below the average Bat-family with a specialty in sword fighting

Fantastic Member

She is definitely a better fighter than Selina and she died because of a mistake. Probably going to revive for a debt the real silencer is. She is better than tim barbara spoiler all the new characters as well. Only bruce Jason and Dick and Cass should be better by the way in the batfamily at least

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Nah, Tim and Barbara are pretty good, though as far as I know they never fought her.

I forgot to mention. Talia's been bested by Damian more than once, in fact, that was the manhood ceremony she required of him, so that is the most reliable measuring standard.

Fantastic Member

well I think she is better than tim and barbra at least and Kathy too with selina she should beat her with swords that was one of many tom kings mistakes in his run I think to portray.