Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Lol. That's the other bad thing about this though. Catwoman is now going to have a handicap built right in of ill-will.

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if King wants to bring WW back into the fold and use her as Bruce's rebound. I shouldn't even say it much less think it, but as a Wonder Woman fan I can be that paranoid.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member

It's too bad. They nearly did something interesting with Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Lol. That's the other bad thing about this though. Catwoman is now going to have a handicap built right in of ill-will.

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if King wants to bring WW back into the fold and use her as Bruce's rebound. I shouldn't even say it much less think it, but as a Wonder Woman fan I can be that paranoid.
    Honestly. This suddenly became almost the worst time possible to launch a new Catwoman book instead of the best.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Fantastic Member

WTF tom King

The only thing that can save this run now would be if they actually do get married, and the final page is the Joker holding up a copy of the NY Times article with a huge grin saying "GOTCHA!"
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Yeah, Catwoman is literally dead on arrival now. Who wants to see the played out Jewel thief anti-heroine when she could be what they publicized her as...the Bat-Bride?

The idea that Selina would have to go on the run right after being married really raised the stakes in my mind, it's too bad that once again the reader has to think outside the box because heaven forbid the writers ever will.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 07-01-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The only thing that can save this run now would be if they actually do get married, and the final page is the Joker holding up a copy of the NY Times article with a huge grin saying "GOTCHA!"
    That would be the best twist ever actually.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yeah, Catwoman is literally dead on arrival now. Who wants to see the palyed out Jewel theif anti-heroine when she could be what they publicized her as...the Bat-Bride?

The idea that Selina would have to go on the run right after being married really raised the stakes in my mind, it's too bad that once again the reader has to think outside the box because heaven forbid the writers ever will.
    Guessing the people that read literally any Catwoman story since she was created...

Fantastic Member

I wonder if flashpoint Thomas Wayne will have any interactions with the batkids like Jason dick Tim Damian and cass

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Guessing the people that read literally any Catwoman story since she was created...
    There's years of backstory for them to try, why not do something new?

I still think their will be a marriage down the line.

Super exciting for FP Batman and Gotham Girl though. Want to know more.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    There's years of backstory for them to try, why not do something new?
    Who knows? Not trying to defend DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I still think their will be a marriage down the line.

Super exciting for FP Batman and Gotham Girl though. Want to know more.
    FP Batman is the ONLY thing that has me interested in King's run.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Fantastic Member

That bat cat idea was used a cover to do it so people will not figure it out till now some of us had an inkling but that allure of a batman catwoman marriage was a ruse to tear down batman as a character I knew it

Incredible Member

I would rather the marriage happened, two years in Selina get killed while helping Bruce and Holly becomes a new more vicious Catwoman out for revenge on Batman and others involved in her death.