Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
    BANNED

Gotta love that the DC legends is running a sale called "the batrimony". I would be laughing if it hadnt replaced the 4th of july sale, usually some good stuff is offered there.

BANNED

Some details on where the story is heading from a reddit leak:

Tom King won't be changing any of his plot ideas despite the public backlash of the wedding. Next two arcs will be about Bruce Wayne self-reflecting on if being Batman is a good thing. He'll ask Dick to take over temporarily. The Bane cliffhanger won't be followed up on until around December/January.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...on_dcs_future/

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Gotta love that the DC legends is running a sale called "the batrimony". I would be laughing if it hadnt replaced the 4th of july sale, usually some good stuff is offered there.
    That's like salt to injury.

BANNED

Fake news really.

Mighty Member

If Bruce and Selina get back together (I hope they don't) but most likely they will, I hope Selina does some serious groveling. She is the one who stood him up, after all they went through she chose to believe Holly's Manipulation and skipped town while leaving behind a letter telling Bruce he's a emotionally stunted boy. If Bruce just forgives and forgets that will be complete b.s. But since this is King we're talking about and under his pen Batman has been completely neutered, Bruce will totally fold and give in her. Selina has always been the dominant one in that relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Some details on where the story is heading from a reddit leak:

https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...on_dcs_future/
    So when/where can we talk about this? This is going to alter my pull list a bit, particularly teen titans.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    If Bruce and Selina get back together (I hope they don't) but most likely they will, I hope Selina does some serious groveling. She is the one who stood him up, after all they went through she chose to believe Holly's Manipulation and skipped town while leaving behind a letter telling Bruce he's a emotionally stunted boy.
    You mean he's not?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    You mean he's not?
    He's certainly not a boy

Emotions aside, neither of them are exactly mature or we'll rounded

And neither is well placed to judge the other from an emotional view point

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    So when/where can we talk about this? This is going to alter my pull list a bit, particularly teen titans.
    1) This is almost certainly completely nonsense. No source even hinted.

2) That being said, the Tom King sitting on the Bane plotline for six months is a) the worst possible choice, and b) most likely to happen, because it builds tension.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Fantastic Member

They are in different parts in the lives and also king writes a terrible batman whoever thinks king likes him i.e. bruce wayne is delusional after this fiasco. But he writes selina that she does no wrong which is utter nonsense others have pointed out those things far better than me. I know Joelle Jones will write a better selina but for bruce unless there is no guest stars people will realise kings true feelings on him. I gotta admit he writes a good Bane that is why they should call the comic Bane until he leaves probably based on all those people he knows in the agency people from there do not like cheerleaders for vigilantes and lonely detectives who believe in right or wrong in frank terms since they have no morals at all
    Last edited by nonsense man; 07-11-2018 at 12:52 AM.