Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    When I first read the thread, I thought the poster was asking if Storm could control the weather of other planets while sitting on the earth?
    well that would be a completely different question. I wonder if that is what the poster meant.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfPsylocke View Post
    No, she couldn’t. Lock the topic.
    Yes, she could. See: Uncanny X-Men annual 3, where she controlled the weather on Arkon’s Planet.

BANNED

Yes, she can.

In any Environment Storm's powers change, be it in Space, Underwater, Another Planet, Magical Plane etc, Different Dimension ETC.

It takes about roughly 5mins or less for her powers to adapt to the new Environment.

This is in Cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    In canon this, that in some planets she can use her powers without problems, in others she has problems or she can not.

I think it depends on the planet itself, but basically on some if it can, on others not.
    Actually, no it doesn't depend on the Planet. Every Planet has an Atmosphere of Some Kind, if Storm ever not been able to control the Weather on a different planet is bad writing, because she has already done so at least 3-4 times.

How about you Explain to everyone why she can't. Because Majority of the people say she can. SO, explain please otherwise you just come off as a hater.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-02-2018 at 05:13 AM.

BANNED

Other planets, other dimensions...she's an elemental and isn't tied to the earth.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm trying to figure out why that typo even happened.

But yeah Storm's powers work on other planets as long as there's some sort of eco-system.

Her powers work in Limbo, on the Blue Area of the Moon, on BATTLEWORLD!, on the Shi'Ar planet and the Brood Homeworld as examples.

It works in Azazel's dimension but she got weakened cuz that place is a sh*t-hole.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 07-02-2018 at 07:31 AM.

BANNED

For what reason exactly?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why that typo even happened.

But yeah Storm's powers work on other planets as long as there's some sort of eco-system.

Her powers work in Limbo, on the Blue Area of the Moon, on BATTLEWORLD!, on the Shi'Ar planet and the Brood Homeworld as examples.

It works in Azazel's dimension but she got weakened cuz that place is a sh*t-hole.
    I was wondering if she could control the weather on other planets different in structure from Earth. I did mentioned Jupiter.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes, she can.

In any Environment Storm's powers change, be it in Space, Underwater, Another Planet, Magical Plane etc, Different Dimension ETC.

It takes about roughly 5mins or less for her powers to adapt to the new Environment.

This is in Cannon.

Actually, no it doesn't depend on the Planet. Every Planet has an Atmosphere of Some Kind, if Storm ever not been able to control the Weather on a different planet is bad writing, because she has already done so at least 3-4 times.

How about you Explain to everyone why she can't. Because Majority of the people say she can. SO, explain please otherwise you just come off as a hater.
    he just mad psylocke will never be as powerful as the all goddess. he will be fine and if he doesnt too bad #hadariyao
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

All-New Member

Many have already given the answer yes, though she may need time to attune to the planet's biosphere.
    A very interesting example of this was the first Storm Limited Series by WArren Ellis and Terry Dodson where she ended up on some kind of hell planet. When she got attuned to it she could weaponize the weather in new and scary ways , sicne the weather conditions were so very different.
    Not a great LS, but it had some great moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    For what reason exactly?
    Because I have answered the topic question and therefore all other posts are moot!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    When I first read the thread, I thought the poster was asking if Storm could control the weather of other planets while sitting on the earth?
    I haven't thought about that... I don't think she'd be able to do that.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Because I have answered the topic question and therefore all other posts are moot!
    All you did is that you showed us how to troll and quite miserably at that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    For what reason exactly?
    The Question has been answered and it's not like we need ANOTHER thread dedicated to the All-Goddess and her amazing feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I haven't thought about that... I don't think she'd be able to do that.
    I would make the argument that she could potentially do this if allowed the necessary amount of concentration. One we know she has been able to manipulate weather on earth when far away from her target as seen in xmen WAP:

then if we consider her galactic core feat where she manipulated the energies they spanned many, many planets from varying distances I think the argument could be made she can manipulate the weather of different planets if she was allowed the time and concentration necessary to produce the power display.