All-New Member

Default Where is the earliest I can start to get to Spiderman #306

Hello fellow fans!

As the title stats, can anyone point me in a good direction to get to #306 as that looks really cool but I obviously do not want to read 306 issues, unless you guys know of volumes leading collecting them up so far?

Otherwise it would be cool to know where to start in order to get to #306 without missing on much (the closer to it will be better or hopefully anything similar)

Thanks guys

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

If you're talking about Spectacular Spider-Man #306, I advise you to start with Chip Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 1: Into the Twilight, collecting issues 1-6 of his run. Next is Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 2: Most Wanted, which collects issues 297-300, 300 being oversized to celebrate having made it that far. If you're confused about the numbering, the second volume is when Marvel Legacy started, and almost all the Marvel titles published at the time were renumbered in accordance with how many total issues the characters had racked up over the years. From there, you've got issues 301-305, which haven't been put in TPB yet, but will by late August according to the Amazon website. Hopefully this helps.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

All-New Member

That more than helps pal, thanks a ton, really appreciate it!

BANNED

You should also pick up the Family Business OGN. This volume of Spec acts as a sequel to that story.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eaze View Post
    That more than helps pal, thanks a ton, really appreciate it!
    You're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    You should also pick up the Family Business OGN. This volume of Spec acts as a sequel to that story.
    Thanks for reminding me! I got that one in hardcover, and it was where Teresa Durand(-Parker) was first introduced, before she became a main character in Chip Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.