I get that, but then why give a choice?
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Because they are seemingly speaking directly to Black Bolt. There's no evidence they spared anyone else, or would.

BANNED

to cull cowards
    and the choice is for black bolt

That was hot. Going on the pull list.

I read this and i have to say i didn't even know the subconscious emotions i had towards the inhumans. While i wasn't cheering or hoping for certain people to die i felt absolutely nothing. I won't even be getting issue #2 personally. I mean the only actual reaction i had was when Black Bolt was crying and i literally said out loud. "Puhlease." It may be too soon since the whole terrigen mist, i don't know. But it was just whatever.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    to cull cowards
    and the choice is for black bolt
    But they're not culling cowards. They're killing indiscriminately. Then when is the choice being given to everyone?
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

BANNED

But they're not culling cowards. They're killing indiscriminately. Then when is the choice being given to everyone?
    To cull cowards indiscriminately. . . My theory is that they wanna cull the weak and the cowards and keep the strong inhumans as slaves for the kree army

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    To cull cowards indiscriminately. . . My theory is that they wanna cull the weak and the cowards and keep the strong inhumans as slaves for the kree army
    But they're not culling the weak. They're killing everybody, regardless of whether they're weak or not.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    I'm upset about D-Man because I'm not a fan of using gay characters as cannon fodder.
    I'm upset about about Lockjaw because I'm not a fan of using innocent dogs as cannon fodder.

Are black bolt and Medusa back together? I thought she was with Gorgon? haven’t caught up with the inhumans so its surprising to see them being killed off

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I'm upset about about Lockjaw because I'm not a fan of using innocent dogs as cannon fodder.
    I wasn't talking about Lockjaw, and though I hate seeing animals hurt I'm not crazy about your flippant attitude towards minority characters being killed off either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Are black bolt and Medusa back together? I thought she was with Gorgon? haven’t caught up with the inhumans so its surprising to see them being killed off
    Gorgon was thought dead for a bit and Medusa ended up reconciling with Black Bolt in the Judgement Day one-shot. The final issue of Ahmed's Black Bolt series ended with the two of them reuniting.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

^ They were also seen back together in Lockjaw's book. I don't think things are the same as before, but they're at least trying to make it work.

I don't get the impression the choice is being given to anyone but Black Bolt. A message is being written on dead bodies. The Universal Inhumans thought the message was being made to them, but it wasn't.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Best Marvel comic I read today. Will be picking up the rest of the series. BB is cool as iced tea. The villain is also cool, but wish he didn't have the similar outfit design as BB.

Well written first issue. I'm looking forward to the rest of the miniseries.
    Vox as a focused tactical nuke version of Black Bolt's Tzar Bomba is a great idea.
    RIP two of the few Inhumans I liked: Maximus and Lockjaw (though I doubt it'll be permanent). Everyone knows Triton is cannon fodder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    They want Black Bolt and (maybe?) his people. They didn't want his other queens.
    That's what I'm thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'