Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Gorgon was thought dead for a bit and Medusa ended up reconciling with Black Bolt in the Judgement Day one-shot. The final issue of Ahmed's Black Bolt series ended with the two of them reuniting.
    ah gotcha thanks

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Talk about culling the herd.

I may actually come to like this event. I want to see my main men, Black Bolt and Karnack go hands with Vox.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Everyone knows Triton is cannon fodder.
    Which is BS. He was my favorite Inhuman. He always got the shaft.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm always weirded out looking at 60s comics where it feels like he was the most popular Inhuman. Honestly, if Triton was the biggest death in this book, I'd be very worried that it would stick.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

So calling it now this isn't happening for real, call it a mental trap or alternate universe but there are so many continuity problems that I just can't see this happening in the 616 universe.

BANNED

Daaaaamn that was hardcore! Cates isn't playing!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So calling it now this isn't happening for real, call it a mental trap or alternate universe but there are so many continuity problems that I just can't see this happening in the 616 universe.
    Have you read the recent Marvel comics lately?

BANNED

I felt worse for the Nuhumans being casually slaughtered. Those royals can diaf for all I care.

Extraordinary Member

Still thinking Vox looked like Ahura from Earth-X Universe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Still thinking Vox looked like Ahura from Earth-X Universe.
    He really does which makes me wonder why they went with this look at all because I doubt Ahura will feature all that much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Based on the spoilers, this feels more like them trying to clean the slate and rejuvenate inhumans. First step, get people to feel something for these characters and remember they might like one or two of them. I could see this actually getting inhumans talked about with positive emotion by a larger number of people than anything else in recent memory.
    That means they might kill the majority of the Inhumans, and keep which ever ones that they actually feel have potential as characters. Having someone like Crystal have to deal with the loss of her people while raising her daughter Luna could be interesting.

I don't know if the Inhumans are interesting enough as a group. But I liked Crystal when she was with the FF and with the Avengers. I think other individual Inhumans are salvageable.

But as a concept Marvel could not decide whether they are to remain a hidden society, a royal family of the Kree, a group poised to take over the earth, or an endangered species.

Mutants for the most part had a lot more consistency, even during decimation. There are issues with them because they are the next stage in human evolution. The Phoenix broke the Scarlet Witch's spell because Earth is meant to produce mutants.

Inhumans on the other hand, are failed Kree experiments. To activate them, they need a mist. The Royal Family had genetically engineered slaves and used other forms of eugenics too. Not to mention Black Bolt unleashing the terrigen mists on Earth.

BANNED

Oh, the eternals movie will focus on Sersi, and it's in development. She's the best one to focus on. Then it's probably at least some eternals will resurrect themselves after this is over, and it may change their relationship with the celestials.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    Have you read the recent Marvel comics lately?
    Oh they have been bad, but usually this continuity is problems from other corners crossing over, if I look at what is happening that just contradicts what have happened to Inhumans in the of just this year that seemed to be forgotten in this book just to make the story work.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    That means they might kill the majority of the Inhumans, and keep which ever ones that they actually feel have potential as characters. Having someone like Crystal have to deal with the loss of her people while raising her daughter Luna could be interesting.

I don't know if the Inhumans are interesting enough as a group. But I liked Crystal when she was with the FF and with the Avengers. I think other individual Inhumans are salvageable.

But as a concept Marvel could not decide whether they are to remain a hidden society, a royal family of the Kree, a group poised to take over the earth, or an endangered species.

Mutants for the most part had a lot more consistency, even during decimation. There are issues with them because they are the next stage in human evolution. The Phoenix broke the Scarlet Witch's spell because Earth is meant to produce mutants.

Inhumans on the other hand, are failed Kree experiments. To activate them, they need a mist. The Royal Family had genetically engineered slaves and used other forms of eugenics too. Not to mention Black Bolt unleashing the terrigen mists on Earth.
    They weren't a failed experiment. They made them too strong and were afraid they would revolt against them. People don't understand it takes years to further develop changes to characters. People litterally gave the Inumans months. And you'd have to read more about the Alphas to understand their story. One, because it wasn't even the Royals.

Most likely his crossovers and guest appearances with Namor, who was also more popular back then.