Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Can the Kree like...just go away after this?

I thought it was good the only thing didn’t like was killing of spoilers:
    Lockjaw
    end of spoilers I like Black Bolt is getting main spotlight long as he survive this and that spoilers:
    Lockjaw
    end of spoilers is live somehow, Vox cool villain like reversal of Black Bolt I would like epic battle between those two powerful characters.

Someone mentioned this was simulation could be it would makes sense why no mentioning of Medusa and Gorgon sleeping together in royals or how Gorgon escaped that planet to be in this book.

Stupid question maybe. Are all the inhumans really supposed to die in this series? I hope not. Black Bolt has been one of the most underused, most fantastic and powerful characters of all time.
    I wouldn't mind if they all died except the original few that appeared first back in the early FF issues; hopefully Triton comes back /though I liked his original look better/.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Stupid question maybe. Are all the inhumans really supposed to die in this series? I hope not. Black Bolt has been one of the most underused, most fantastic and powerful characters of all time.
    I wouldn't mind if they all died except the original few that appeared first back in the early FF issues; hopefully Triton comes back /though I liked his original look better/.
    I am saying no mainly since it makes no sense for them to.