Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

I've had this crush on Wanda for about 40 years now.....

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    You know, the great romantic disasters of a man's life usually start with choices like this. "I know she's an evil supervillain sorceress, but damn she's hot..."
    Ha ha! Define "evil." She's simply protecting her interests and trying to press advantage wherever and however she can to ensure that her kingdom increases in prosperity. Given all of the dangerous forces in the Nine Realms, including potentially being under the thumb of the likes of Asgard -- which I think we all can admit, promotes its own interests above all others, too -- I can't say that I blame her. This is the original Game of Thrones. Karnilla = Khaleesi; Queen of Norns = Queen of Dragons, albeit with more polished and razor sharp political acumen.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

If he looks anything like Charlie Cox, I'll take Matt Murdock.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I'm a woman.

With this in mind, I'd probably pick the character that is least likely to result in my death, being committed to an insane asylum, impregnated by aliens, trapped in an alternate dimension, being cloned, or some combination of all of those.
    You left out, "being constantly relegated to the bottom of his list of priorities because he's either in the lab all of the time creating AI that becomes self-aware and tries to whack you later, or he's out pursuing some monomaniacal crusade against other men in tights at all hours of the day/night leaving you to explain to the kids why Dad couldn't attend their first school play." I don't envy a woman's choices when it comes to the Marvel men.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I'm a woman.

With this in mind, I'd probably pick the character that is least likely to result in my death, being committed to an insane asylum, impregnated by aliens, trapped in an alternate dimension, being cloned, or some combination of all of those.
    Soooo . . . maybe Stilt-Man?

Actually, I have an answer now: Lady Stilt-Man. I like her, she's got moxie.

....Hmmmm

I don't think there is any Marvel woman that I would want to marry. I have always been more of a Marvel guy but most of the more prominent Marvel women aren't my type for marriage. Several I would date if they where real and it wasn't as strange to think about. (sorta how it is now)

If I could choose a women from either Marvel or DC then it would for sure be Lois Lane. Combination of her Head strong, Smart, Loyal, Good Sense of Humor, and Never Say Die Attitude are all traits I look for in women today. Thats probably a mix of my mothers personality and growing up on shows like Batman & Superman Adventures and Smalliville .(Not even a fan of Superman just Lois I guess.)
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 07-03-2018 at 03:01 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Mary Jane or Valkyrie.

Astonishing Member

Mystique...

The reason is obvious. She can change into any girl i like, so i could sleep with every woman on the planet (if she agrees to change into her)

I would marry Peter Parker in a heartbeat if he were a girl, or if I were gay.

Invincible Member

I'm going to have to put some thought into this one. As much as I like many of the X-Men characters, most of them are bad marriage material. So are most Gods. You're on slightly better ground with certain Avengers characters (say Cap, Tony, Carol) but not others (Wanda, Vision, Thor). Namor would be a horrible spouse. There's people like say Parker, Clint, Matt Murdock, that should be ok picks but Marvel keeps regressing their personalities so that the maturity they might have gained in the past, is now gone.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Pretty sure I chose my wife because of her Kitty Pryde qualities.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Ha ha! Define "evil." She's simply protecting her interests and trying to press advantage wherever and however she can to ensure that her kingdom increases in prosperity. Given all of the dangerous forces in the Nine Realms, including potentially being under the thumb of the likes of Asgard -- which I think we all can admit, promotes its own interests above all others, too -- I can't say that I blame her. This is the original Game of Thrones. Karnilla = Khaleesi; Queen of Norns = Queen of Dragons, albeit with more polished and razor sharp political acumen.
    Yeah, but Karnilla never goes for the guys that will go along with her, but the ones like Balder, whose sense of right makes their relationship nonviable. So, if you don't bore her to a point she wants nothing to do with you, it's just a matter of time until she decides you must be assassinated (or otherwise horribly punished) for your defiance.

Millie the Model. She doesn't have any supervillains who would try to kidnap or kill me.

Astonishing Member

If i had Superpowers like Superman...i would want to marry Wonder Woman. (I know its DC but still)

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

All I have to say is, just look at who my avatar pic is. LOL