Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I would marry Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Captain Marvel because I love them. I would marry Wasp for her money.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Yeah, but Karnilla never goes for the guys that will go along with her, but the ones like Balder, whose sense of right makes their relationship nonviable. So, if you don't bore her to a point she wants nothing to do with you, it's just a matter of time until she decides you must be assassinated (or otherwise horribly punished) for your defiance.
    Oh no worries, there. Playing hard to get, aloof and disinterested (and slightly mysterious because of it) is how I pretty much attracted and won over every girlfriend/lover that I've ever had. It's always better to be the person that is pursued and coveted. And who said anything about me going along with her mad schemes? I believe in balance in all things. I'd be the yin to her yang all day everyday. I'm not saying that I'd make a saint out of her, nor would I want to, but down to the core good lovin' does change a woman. She might raze the skies and turn a quarter of the population of the Earth into dust gnomes if it suited her, but the remaining 75% of the planet that I occupied would be completely safe. Proof that I have a positive effect on her.

But on the off chance that you're right, my other choices for wifedom:

Oshtur
    Gaea
    Isis
    Monica Rambeau
    Adrienne Brashear
    Storm
    M

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I take the Fifth....

No, I think I would like to marry Kristoff Vernard, even though that's like robbing the cradle. But it would be cool to have Victor von Doom as my father in law. We'd have lots of money, be able to use the time platform and the run of the castle the next time he gets trapped in Hell.

Astonishing Member

Sue storm or Monica Rambeau

BANNED

For me, it would have to be Shuri, former Queen of Wakanda.

End of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Dear merciful gods, none of them. Are you crazy? I don't want to get mixed up in superhero bullshit, I am not equipped for that in any form. My choices would be to die tragically, or to become a superhero myself, and neither of those options appeal to me. I can't be a superhero, guys. I can't. I'm 33 and cowardly and no, I don't want to be a superhero, don't make me be a superhero please.

Plus, all of them can do way better than me. There is not a single female character in the Marvel Universe who would not be selling herself short if she dated me.
    Came here to say this (apart from the 33 years, I'm 25 but welp). That would be one dangerous live no matter what I do or decide. xD
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Boisterously Confused

Polsris maybe. But only before Claremont made her crazy. Before that, she just wanted to live an ordinary life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    For me, it would have to be Shuri, former Queen of Wakanda.

End of.
    I was going to add Shuri too (as long as she wore the BP suit to bed every night), but she reminds me too much of my ex-wife. Only difference is the short hair. My Ex had more weaves than Shaka-Khan!

My only other choice would be Storm...but that woman would get caught up in her feelings at the moment and then leave me at the altar.

Sways like the wind that one.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Early 90s Meggan, chance for a better outcome this time.

Quote Originally Posted by QBall View Post
    Early 90s Meggan, chance for a better outcome this time.
    hopefully you're conventionally attractive. doesn't Meggan sort of morph to match her mate?

Off the top of my head........ LADY SIF
    Tomorrow my answer may be different

Boisterously Confused

Before Claremont decided she needed an interestingness-boost, I probably would have said Polaris. She was a lovely mutant that just wanted a normal life, but who'd do what needed doing when necessary.

For similar reasons, I'd say Sue Storm.

But I'm with other posters on here in thinking my actual vote would be "none of the above." I'm not interested in getting squished by Magneto or stomped by Doctor Doom when they show up to inveigle my sweets in whatever scheme they're cooking at the moment.

Assuming I'm granted +5 plot armor against all the terrible things that usually happen to non-powered love interests? Probably Nightcrawler.

BANNED

Boom boom in a heartbeat