Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Inchresting so im going to go out on a limb and say Apocalypse is going to go after Omega Mutants ? But also I hope its not Apoc. cause didn't we just have an event in Apocalypse Wars??
    Yes, but when has that ever stopped them. You're right tho, almost guaranteed, ole Poccy & his minions want themselves some of that Omega goodness. But who, why, & for what, remains to be seen.

God, that reminds me of the whole Twelve debacle. What a waste of a great germ of an idea. It was so bad I stopped reading comics for a while.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    God, that reminds me of the whole Twelve debacle. What a waste of a great germ of an idea. It was so bad I stopped reading comics for a while.
    The twelve was my first X-Men story lol it’s why i got into them in the first place though to be fair i was six

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Inchresting so im going to go out on a limb and say Apocalypse is going to go after Omega Mutants ? But also I hope its not Apoc. cause didn't we just have an event in Apocalypse Wars??
    Apocalypse wasnt even involved in that. We havent seen him since Messiah War almost 10 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Apocalypse wasnt even involved in that. We havent seen him since Messiah War almost 10 years ago
    okay. you're right im thinking of the future version
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

The Twelve in a nutshell
    Amazing Buildup
    Horrible Execution
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Apocalypse was hinted in gold or blue #1 in the last page about things to come.

Maggott was seen there as a horseman as well.

So Apocalypse is coming back? Just like Havok said its been 10 years since we last saw him. The Celestial took him somewhere lol. Ironically the Avengers are dealing with the Celestials. I think its was the red one that took him, for some reason his name escapes me.

*Tbh. I don't remember too much during that run. I just remember that Gambit, Polaris, and Sunfire became his Horseman.*

Also, I get that they want to keep the cast and the plot a secret, but why keep the creative team a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    Well, here's mine. I took a a look at all the main X-Men who aren't in Red or Astonoshing, and hoping Cyclops will return at the end of Extermination, and came up with this:

Attachment 68627

(PS: I decided to use the Eaglemoss figurines instead of Heroclix, for a better looking result).
    I LOVE this!!!!

BANNED

It's no coincidence that Apocalypse features prominently in X-Men Black. I believe the last time we saw the legitimate En Sabah Nur was in 2006 when he had Polaris, Sunfire, and Gambit as his Horseman. Bringing him back now, whilst a number of the X-Men at odds, and with the launch of Uncanny X-Men, seems likely.

Just as an aside, who do y'all think should/could be the new Horseman of Apocalypse? Gazing Nightshade or Marrow would be damn cool.

The return of Cyclops teased via "set it right" and Extermination has me hopeful he'll return. I've said it numerous times, but with all the other revivals and return to status quo, I'd like to see Scott Summers back too and leading his own division of the X-Men.

A lot of fans aren't big on events and crossovers, but I personally would be very interested in seeing how the Astonishing, Weapon X, Red and Uncanny teams would interact if they had to align to take on a big threat like Apocalypse.