Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Cassandra Nova taking over the Atlanteans? So maybe Emma, Psylocke and The Cuckoo's will show up to help.
    No way Jose. The Cuckoos are about to face heel turn in X-23.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No way Jose. The Cuckoos are about to face heel turn in X-23.
    To be fair we still have no information as to why they're being put at odds. Could be the Cuckoos are doing it against their will.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    COOL sounds like an all out Battle Royal this could be interesting. A Fight for a Atlantis now that is interesting. I'm curious on this NEW X-Men team as well.

Side Note: The Red, The Blue, The Gold...I keep thinking of Power Rangers and Pokemon Games lol.
    It would be awesome if Storm were to use her control over moisture to part the ocean in this story as Ann Nocenti once wrote was within Storm's power to do. (Of course, this would completely be devalued if she were to use that blasted hammer for such a feat.)

I’m betting a new Uncanny X-men, twice monthly, with all the big names who are not already on X-men Red or Astonishing. Thinking (hoping) Cable, Colossus, Kitty, Psylocke, Archangel, etc.

Possibly a new X-Force, but more likely Uncanny.

With the end of Gold and Blue the return of Uncanny is almost certain but I am more worried about the main plot than with the members this time.

After all with the end of Gold and Blue we have many good characters available so I'm more interested in what marvel has reserved for mutants for the next two years and I hope it has nothing to do with extermination again.

If you think about it though, with the young O5 leaving and Storm and Nightcrawler over in Red with that crew, it doesn’t leave that many characters from Blue and Gold left over.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Uncanny better be one title upcoming.

And theres plwnty of characters to fill roster A to z lol.

Even counting any double duty guys from the majors for UXM we have:
    Wolverine,Gambit,Rogue,Psylocke,iceman beast Jean Kurt Racheal Bishop angel jubilee magik. The red and Astonishing crew And plently underused like new mutants new xmen Husk M chamber etc who could join the big leagues
    X-Men Forever

XMEN BLUE- GOLD - GREEN AND SILVER

So we have all the good pokemon games.

Obviously Green for Rogue.

BANNED

Probably Uncanny and Adjectiveless.

The market supports dual double shipping, so that's what I expect to continue.

Hoping for Tom Taylor on one, Kelly Thompson on the other.

Paging Rich Johnston...come on, brother. Can’t wait three more weeks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    It would be awesome if Storm were to use her control over moisture to part the ocean in this story as Ann Nocenti once wrote was within Storm's power to do. (Of course, this would completely be devalued if she were to use that blasted hammer for such a feat.)
    Yes, that would be very intersting to see her use her powers as such underwater etc. But depends on who is writing this story. Hopefully Mr. Taylor does good. And lay off the Hammer Hate lol it'll be gone in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Probably Uncanny and Adjectiveless.

The market supports dual double shipping, so that's what I expect to continue.

Hoping for Tom Taylor on one, Kelly Thompson on the other.
    Tom's already on Red, so I don't think he'll be doing another. Kelly Thompson does have two books due to be announced in the October solicits and I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jessica Jones and Adjectiveless X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m betting a new Uncanny X-men, twice monthly, with all the big names who are not already on X-men Red or Astonishing. Thinking (hoping) Cable, Colossus, Kitty, Psylocke, Archangel, etc.

Possibly a new X-Force, but more likely Uncanny.
    Colossus is on Astonishing. Also, there's no way he and Kitty will be on the same team post relaunch.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-04-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Forgot about him on Astonishing.

BANNED

Good. Time to dispose of dumbass Searebro. And hopefully that offensive Pride Sentinel too.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    With the end of Gold and Blue the return of Uncanny is almost certain but I am more worried about the main plot than with the members this time.

After all with the end of Gold and Blue we have many good characters available so I'm more interested in what marvel has reserved for mutants for the next two years and I hope it has nothing to do with extermination again.
    Uncanny will probably just do the Gold School in NYC setup but better this time with a bigger name writer. Kitty plus whoever’s left (Iceman, Rogue, etc) plus some returning characters (Psylocke, Sunspot, etc). O5 Exterminate home so no Blue successor.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    To be fair we still have no information as to why they're being put at odds. Could be the Cuckoos are doing it against their will.
    Or with Gifted making them antagonists, Marvel is just following suite. Don't want to confuse those new readers!