Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I'd like to see another Kingdoms of Aamalur. I know they tried to sell the property, but Shilling didn't think the offer(s) was high enough.
    Heh

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Whether it's games that never got a sequel and/or remake or game series that haven't had a new entry in a long time, list games you'd like to see a follow up on.

For me:

Okami: brilliant design and gameplay as well as writing.
    I'm playing the HD rerelease of Okami right now and loving it. Y'know, people talk about the art style and all that but personally I love the fact that it's like Into the Woods if it were set in Japan. Like, a big number of the characters are drawn from Japanese fairy tales, myths and legends.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

One game that is likely gonna get a remaster or sequel is ....Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning now. THQ announced they have bought the IP and assets today.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Legacy of Kain.
    I am actually surprised the property has not been brought back yet honestly. It has been 15 years since they have done a Blood Omen/Soul Reaver game. There was enough mythology built up in those games to build up a new franchise I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I am actually surprised the property has not been brought back yet honestly. It has been 15 years since they have done a Blood Omen/Soul Reaver game. There was enough mythology built up in those games to build up a new franchise I think.
    They tried with Dead Sun but that never got off the ground. They tried to salvage it with Nosgoth but...that didn't go anywhere either (mostly because it was horribly mishandled, it was actually a pretty fun game).

Damn shame that LoK may never get the treatment it deserves. If there was ever a series that was ahead of it's time, that was it.

Dino Crisis.

Well, as i mentioned someplace else, Rival Schools.

Kinda wish for a new Vampire the Masquerade game but for being honest something with the werewolves or the mages would interest me more.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Viewtiful Joe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Well, as i mentioned someplace else, Rival Schools.

Kinda wish for a new Vampire the Masquerade game but for being honest something with the werewolves or the mages would interest me more.
    Mage seems impossible to do as a computer game unless you restrict their powers to the point it's not Mage anymore.

Soul Reaver & Legacy of Kain series has to be due for a return. I'm shocked they haven't with as popular as Dark Souls is.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Dark Souls isn't a story heavy game. Sure it has tons of lore but most of it is in item descriptions. You can ignore it.

Jet Set Radio, Seriously SEGA bring that back with a third game since you're bringing back Shenmue and Streets of Rage too.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Ultimate Member

Wouldn't mind another Bloodrayne game...

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

well now that Devil May Cry is back, Capcom I have one humble request

DRAGONS DOGMA 2

Also if Sega and Obsidian would ever like to do Alpha Protocol 2, that would also be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Mage seems impossible to do as a computer game unless you restrict their powers to the point it's not Mage anymore.
    If they can make a paper roleplaying game on that, they can make a video game.

Simple as that.