Splinter Cell
    Castlevania (2d)
    Metroid (3d or 2d)
    Delta Squad
    Burnout
    NFL Blitz
    Sam and Max
    Time Crisis
    Rogue Squadron/X-Wing/Tie Fighter Game (But not EA)
    Secret of Mana
    Gauntlet
    WarioWare

I don't think any of these were that popular, so they'd probably never remake or bring these franchises back.
    For what it's worth, I believe that the first two Panzer Dragoon games are getting either a remake or a rerelease. And they're already working on Metroid Prime 4, and not only rereleased a compilation of Dracula X and Symphony of the Night, but two Belmonts are in Smash and Castlevania Bloodlines is on the upcoming Genesis Mini.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-08-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    For what it's worth, I believe that the first two Panzer Dragoon games are getting either a remake or a rerelease. And they're already working on Metroid Prime 4, and not only rereleased a compilation of Dracula X and Symphony of the Night, but two Belmonts are in Smash and Castlevania Bloodlines is on the upcoming Genesis Mini.
    They've also recently released a CastleVania collection with Castlevania 1-3, Super Castlevania IV, Kid Dracula, Haunted Castle, Castlevania Arcade, Castlevania Belmonts Revenge, CastleVania The Adventure.

Also Bloodstained and Dead Cells are both very castlevania inspired.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

The SWAT series.

I want instruction manuals to return. I get that more and more people are moving to digital exclusively, but they can still produce pdf copies, or better put manuals right in the options menu.

I started playing God of War, and had to go digging into the menu after realizing I hadn't gotten any kind of level up message and had a ton of XP to spend on skills. (The game started popping up reminders (not an original notification, mind you) hours into the game telling me to spend my XP).

But it made me realize how much games have become like comics, with the baked-in assumption that no one is new to games. (Hell, I was getting annoyed at running into obstacles I couldn't get past. But I've played enough modern games to know I'll learn how at some point . . . but if I hadn't played anything in ten years, it could be enough to make me put a game down in frustration.)

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I want instruction manuals to return. I get that more and more people are moving to digital exclusively, but they can still produce pdf copies, or better put manuals right in the options menu.

I started playing God of War, and had to go digging into the menu after realizing I hadn't gotten any kind of level up message and had a ton of XP to spend on skills. (The game started popping up reminders (not an original notification, mind you) hours into the game telling me to spend my XP).

But it made me realize how much games have become like comics, with the baked-in assumption that no one is new to games. (Hell, I was getting annoyed at running into obstacles I couldn't get past. But I've played enough modern games to know I'll learn how at some point . . . but if I hadn't played anything in ten years, it could be enough to make me put a game down in frustration.)
    Honestly, one of the things that confuses the hell out of me this generation is how the PS4 often links to an external website for its manuals, considering that the older and much weaker PSVita does it almost perfectly by having offline manuals always available. And I say "almost perfectly" because some developers don't really create full manuals, and/or restricts you from opening it (or anything else, like the PSN Store, or the Settings menu, which sucks if you had to desynch your bluetooth headset previously) while that game is running, but those are on the game developers rather than the system itself, or Sony.

SNK's Athena and Psycho Soldier games. The former could be remade as a hack and slash or action rpg. The latter could make for a good action game.

Prince of Persia would be nice too.

I'd also like to see another Killer Instinct game.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 12-28-2019 at 11:50 PM.

I loved Jake from Resident Evil 6 so I wish he got a spinoff.