Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    They have.

But that ability must have fairly strict limits otherwise Wally (and other speed stealers) could win all fights in the blink of an eye by stealing all speed from their enemies.

But we’re yet to see the dialogue:

Clark: “Why hasn’t Darkseid caused any trouble for years?”

Bruce: “Oh, Wally drained him of all speed, he’s been completely stationary for 5 years. Left him in Central Park, everyone assumes it’s a statue.”

I must admit it doesn’t take much to trigger an anti-speed force rant.
    That would actually be kind of funny though .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    flash's main power is his speed, yes, his other powers are born from speed, yes, that means he must be the fastest far above the rest of the dc heroes, no, because the same logic can be used with any character. SUPERMAN. strength, speed, heat vision, etc, are secondary powers (such as flash's super punch) his main power is to absorb energy, and if we follow the logic of flash fans, Superman's ability to absorb energy should be the greatest of dc, even greater than that of the Parasite, who with his simple presence came to absorb the Flash's Speed ​​Force, that means that in pure speed Flash> Superman, but in combat or race Superman absolves the Flash's Speed ​​Force which means Superman >Flash.
    Funny thing about this is we know for a fact that The Flash's ability to absorb energy (speed) works directly on Superman.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    They have.

But that ability must have fairly strict limits otherwise Wally (and other speed stealers) could win all fights in the blink of an eye by stealing all speed from their enemies.

But we’re yet to see the dialogue:

Clark: “Why hasn’t Darkseid caused any trouble for years?”

Bruce: “Oh, Wally drained him of all speed, he’s been completely stationary for 5 years. Left him in Central Park, everyone assumes it’s a statue.”

I must admit it doesn’t take much to trigger an anti-speed force rant.
    Wally did it to Inertia. Stone cold, and very dark for Wally West, but geez it was an awesome moment and completely warranted.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.