Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default X-Men Gold #32 spoilers & discussion

- Bobby hooks up with nuPyro because this is X-Men Gold: home of clichés and poorly developed couples.

- Illyana and Storm are talking about the non-wedding when suddenly Yana decides it's better to fake a seizure than come out of the closet. Storm senses a threat and gets ready to fight an old model sentinel (really an illusion made by Rachel). She summons the Stormcaster, gets all powered up and then... gets knocked out too. 'lol'

- Half of this issue is actually made of last issue's events in Rachel's "future", retold as they really happened. Basically, it's pointless.

- Rachel comes to her senses thanks to a long talk from Tyke who recounts her whole story and says that she doesn't have to follow the steps of her motherzzzz etc. Mesmero simply disappears (?)

- Kitty also takes a nap for the entire issue. 10/10
    Last edited by nandes; 07-18-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Honestly, with my rock bottom expectations for Gold, I end up enjoying it than most other titles that come out in a week. This was good enough for me.

There's things to critique, but who cares? It's Gold, it's not like it matters.

Loved the art.

So what was the point of this arc? Its been building up since Mesmero came back in the first issue and it ends so a abruptly and Im not getting what it did for Rachel

Oh and how nice of Psylocke to finally appear only to get her psychic skills jobbed. Kind of ironic considering the other thread about her as a telepath

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Thank God X-Men: Blue exists.

Astonishing Member

Mesero is gone so cassandra nove can use her in red. Its is odd that Rachel keeps getting mind controlled fairly regularly?

BANNED

Eliminate threat, with prejudice!

-Was that supposed to be a jab to the patriot? because I can't stop laughing on how ridiculous it is
    -Good Tyke moment, but what is he supposed to be doing there anyways? I think he's globetrotting with team blue and suddenly appeared there

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

So has the Dark Rachel storyline happened yet or is it already over? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    So has the Dark Rachel storyline happened yet or is it already over? I'm confused.
    It just wrapped up. What a disgrace to the Dark Phoenix Saga which the title was inspired by

Y'all ain't peeped she got taken out with the American flag

Dh8FYrGV4AAStN_.jpeg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

-Was that supposed to be a jab to the patriot? because I can't stop laughing on how ridiculous it is
    -Good Tyke moment, but what is he supposed to be doing there anyways? I think he's globetrotting with team blue and suddenly appeared there
    Tyke was at the wedding with the other O5 remember? Just because they chose to move out doesn’t mean they cut off communication with the Xavier School.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Tyke was at the wedding with the other O5 remember? Just because they chose to move out doesn’t mean they cut off communication with the Xavier School.
    THIS! This is the morning after the wedding. Scott has been in NY for at least two days as he attended the rehearsal dinner and seated next to Jean at the wedding.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Y'all ain't peeped she got taken out with the American flag

Dh8FYrGV4AAStN_.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    THIS! This is the morning after the wedding. Scott has been in NY for at least two days as he attended the rehearsal dinner and seated next to Jean at the wedding.
    So who is he at the hotel with o.o

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So who is he at the hotel with o.o
    By himself!That's really not a surprise.

This was a pointless arc