Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Would love it if Rosenberg somehow became the architect of the x-books.

You truly are a fan after my own 💚, CC.

Ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    You truly are a fan after my own ��, CC.
    lol, I'm glad I can provide some positivity around here for you

BANNED

Let's hope it gets better with SDCC this week, then the FoX shareholders' Disney vote, the week after that. And that EVERYbody, will have somethin' to be more positive about, when it's all said & done.

Let's hope it gets better with SDCC this week, then the FoX shareholders' Disney vote, the week after that. And that EVERYbody, will have somethin' to be more positive about, when it's all said & done.
    I'm really excited for the potential future of the X-Men in comics and movies. Hopefully it's a good couple of weeks.

BANNED

I'm really excited for the potential future of the X-Men in comics and movies. Hopefully it's a good couple of weeks.
    Same here, after a QUARTER CENTURY, it looks like they're FINALLY comin' HOME... to a level playin' field - BRING IT, Avengers!

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

I took a quick look at some of your previous posts, and this is what I came away with. So by all means, carry on, it's of no consequence to me. As I said, to each their own.
    Thanks bruh

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    Thanks bruh
    Don't mention it, it's all good.

Ultimate Member

I wonder how contained the storyline will be, like will the Astonishing team find out some dark secret and try to save the day only to have the other X-Men not believe them until the you know what hits the fan...maybe trying to lock up the Astonishing team because say Kitty and the others think the team did something bad when they didn't...

BANNED

That's certainly possible, maybe even likely. We already know they won't be trusted, by Kitty & her crew, so suspicion of them & their motives is already a given. I've been mulling over an idea these last few days, 'bout MGH, X-men Black, this team, and an eventual X-over, to deal with it all. I think the Reavers & that military madman they answer to, are just the tip of the iceberg, for the Astonishing gang. It's gonna get crazy, it's gonna get dark, and we're gonna be some VERY satisfied X-fans, me thinX. 8D

I feel bad for Havoc. Everyone is such a dick to him.

Ultimate Member

Almost the makes me wonder if Lorna would be on that team that would oversee or try to keep the Astonishing team in check as she's probably think that Alex was wrong about things at first and she'd agree with Kitty for much of the time until something happened and her opinion changed and she'd buck Kitty's authority and help the Astonishing team before the current team and the overseeing team would mix into one team going forward from there with A and L on it along with Dazzler and maybe Colossus if they'd want a new fastball special kind of thing...and A/L...

So what else is new Jopi...that really isn't anything new, as outside of the old X-Factor group most of the X-characters treat him like their best friends little brother that his mother is making them let tag along...

Quote Originally Posted by Jopi View Post
    I feel bad for Havoc. Everyone is such a dick to him.
    He'll bounce back. I'm excited FOR him.

This was surprisingly good. You really feel bad for Havok

BANNED

He'll bounce back. I'm excited FOR him.
    SAME here! I'm confident that with Rosenberg's passion for the character, Astonishing's gonna put AleXander on the map in a BIG way, in the modern era. Let's WREAK HAVOK, boys & girls!!