Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    When did that happen? I know Kimura tried to seize control from Tyger in ANW, but Laura helped put a stop to that.
    I thougth that Magneto, was the one that called the shots in Madripoor now, granted i had been keeping up with Blue all that well, so i accept that i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    When did that happen? I know Kimura tried to seize control from Tyger in ANW, but Laura helped put a stop to that.
    I don't think that Viper is controlling Madripoor right now. Psylocke was surprised to even see her in the first issue, she's just helping Soteira for now.

About Tyger, Kitty doesn't trust her so that's why we don't see her in this issue, but she might still control Madripoor's underworld for all we know. I'm still surprised that with the X-Men on the island she didn't try to reach to them. I know Wolverine was pissed at her after what she did in Savage Wolverine, so maybe that's the reason Kitty don't want anything to do with her right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Paracelsus47 View Post
    Isn't Soteira a morlock scientist from that old Wolverine/Punisher story? There are certain elements in Claws of a Killer mini that make them look connected.
    You know I was thinking about her when I heard the name for the first time, but didn't she died in the Wolverine/Punisher mini?
    Last edited by Hush; 07-04-2018 at 09:52 AM.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

What i dont like is soule calling Albert a clone. Hes never been stated as a clone under hama his creater. He was made by pierce and spyral but he wasnt real neither was Elsie Dee.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    What i dont like is soule calling Albert a clone. Hes never been stated as a clone under hama his creater. He was made by pierce and spyral but he wasnt real neither was Elsie Dee.
    I think "Clone" might have been the wrong word to use to describe Albert, well he's called a cyborg clone in this issue so it didn't bother me. But a cyborg doppleganger of Wolverine might be the better term.

We are totally getting a Clone Saga of Wolverine very soon .

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    You know I was thinking about her when I heard the name for the first time, but didn't she died in the Wolverine/Punisher mini?
    Yeah,she did. But it had never stopped Marvel before,right? (I am looking at you,Cornelius). And even if she didn't magically come back to life, we can't be sure that these events aren't connected to her. I mean, we all assume that Soteira is the name of the person in charge, but it's possible it's just some religious group that follows her teachings or whatever. I certainly felt some religious vibe from them when that guy from Mystery in Madripoor said "the will of Soteira is everything".

Quote Originally Posted by Paracelsus47 View Post
    Yeah,she did. But it had never stopped Marvel before,right? (I am looking at you,Cornelius). And even if she didn't magically come back to life, we can't be sure that these events aren't connected to her. I mean, we all assume that Soteira is the name of the person in charge, but it's possible it's just some religious group that follows her teachings or whatever. I certainly felt some religious vibe from them when that guy from Mystery in Madripoor said "the will of Soteira is everything".
    Well since the Soteira name appeared in Claws of a Killer and in the sollicits of Mystery in Madripoor I always thought of it as an organization (something similar to Hydra) or a project (something like Weapon X) but it also reminded me of that scientist so who knows what it is exactly lol. But yeah that quote from the guy in this issue could be a clue about the true nature of Soteira.

Judging by the sollicits of the next issue they call it again the Soteira Project (same thing in Claws of a Killer), so we should know more about what exactly Soteira is in the next issue.