Default Wonder Woman villain: how would you fix him/her: Professor Psycho

Brother of the better known Doctor Psycho, Professor Psycho popped up in Comic Cavalcade as an evil geologist who seeking out precious resources such as gold and such under native land, would lead a gang of goons, with the lot of them piloting giant mechs modeled after Spanish conquistadors to crush and enslave the natives, forcing them to mine for him until their precious land is stripped clean, followed by him killing them all.

He looks like a taller Doctor Psycho (though still shorter than average) and swore to destroy Wonder Woman for 'Bringing shame to the Psycho name'

So on that note...How can he be made to work?

I would just add him to the cult. Much like Dr.Pysho they both should be sexist and should men how to get what they want

Cult?
    But yeah, it would make sense for the two of them to share the same misogyny and lack of empathy for those around them.

Sorry, I mean that Dr.Pysho and his brother made a cult. That they found a anicent book and started adult

I might make him less of an evil character, but still the brother of Doctor Psycho. Not a lot of Diana's villains have family members outside Silver Swan at one point, unless you count the whole Olympian family.

He might be interesting as a sympathetic character and I'd introduce him as a faculty member at Holliday University.

Dr P's father who is more abusive then his son is and would often remind Dr. of his shortcomings in life. Maybe he has his own mental hospital where performs experiments on his patients where his son was one of them. Unlike his son he is not involve in the occult and doesn't rape women (at least not physically).