Default Dennis Hopeless writing All-new Captain America Digital series

http://www.newsarama.com/21670-sdcc-...ents-live.html

It's SDCC and one of the announcements from the Marvel: House of ideas is that Dennis Hopeless, writer of Avengers Arena/Undercover and Cable and the X-force, is writing a six issue digital series All-new Captain America: Fear Him which is apparently between Captain America #25 and All-new Captain America #1. The artist to this will be Szymon Kudranski, who I'm not actually familiar with. Anybody know what he's been in?

I can't wait for it, the digital series Marvel has been putting out lately have been pretty great and I think Hopeless is a great writer.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

This is the project Hopeless was working on? I like his Marvel work but I feel kind of underwhelmed. Not familiar with the artist either though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    This is the project Hopeless was working on? I like his Marvel work but I feel kind of underwhelmed. Not familiar with the artist either though.
    me too. wish it was an ongoing. hopefully he has more to announce.

Astonishing Member

Artist is great. Best known for his work on a Penguin mini, and MacFarlene's run on Spawn.

Mighty Member

I'm pretty sure Hopeless did mention an ongoing, so I think/hope there's more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    I'm pretty sure Hopeless did mention an ongoing, so I think/hope there's more to come.
    ok good. he's a good, new writer that Marvel needs to keep in the loop.