Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The preview looks good with Magneto back and hopefully Polaris team.

But the fake O5 last issue was plain boring, I wouldn't read it if they focused on O5 alone.
    What’s this fake 05 you speak of?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This book is good when there is no love triangle drama.

Also i didn't read Magneto's solo, who's the nazi?
    What love triangle drama? You mean Scott and bloodstorm sharing a single hug... maybe two? Or jean being empathetic towards a psychologically damaged jimmy? I’m sincerely asking as maybe I’m forgetting something. But the “love triangle thing” is something I keep hearing about but haven’t really seen in the pages. Just people interpreting more than is there (in most cases but not all).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I went back and read issue 2 which is where this occurs. I love that Bunn is going back to so early to fill in some details.

So do we get any Emma at all here or is it going to be another flashback about Magneto? There have been a number of those...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Blue has been lacking the last two issues, but this one looks great if only for the Molina art. I wish he could've stayed on most of the run. His pencils are beautiful.

BANNED

Yay Molina's back on art. His Magneto & Emma Frost are brilliant- and with them being the focus of this arc, it's gonna be GREAT. And AFAIK, there's no more Jimmy Hudson, at least for this story. Thank the gods. I'm really excited to see how it all comes together, and how Bunn approaches the end of his arc. It's possible Danger, Bloodstorm, Exodus and Elixir all return to writers limbo once Blue is done, so I hope he leaves everyone in a good place.

Yeah, Jimmy's gone, they removed him from the cast list. I don't get why they didn't add Bloodstorm to it instead though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This book is good when there is no love triangle drama.

Also i didn't read Magneto's solo, who's the nazi?
    Ever watched First Class? Hitzig pretty much serves the same role here that Shaw had in the movie. He's the nazi that haunts Erik almost as much, if not more, than Hitler himself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Jimmy's gone, they removed him from the cast list. I don't get why they didn't add Bloodstorm to it instead though.
    I'd be content if Jimmy was never seen again. He can go hang with Stacy X and Forget-Me-Not.

And yes, Bloodstorm should definitely have been on the list.

Interesting flashback. Hope it sets the stage for an epic mind battle between O5 Jean and Magneto. I feel like this is something that has been brewing since the beginning of X-men Blue. Adding Emma Frost to the mix can only make it better.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What love triangle drama? You mean Scott and bloodstorm sharing a single hug... maybe two? Or jean being empathetic towards a psychologically damaged jimmy? I’m sincerely asking as maybe I’m forgetting something. But the “love triangle thing” is something I keep hearing about but haven’t really seen in the pages. Just people interpreting more than is there (in most cases but not all).
    It was teased in interviews, but not really a love triangle. It was more jealousy from Tyke and Jeen.
    bloodstorm and Tyke are going on a date on extermination, but that is another book.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I dont get it. People assumed there would be a love triangle with Scott/Jean/Jimmy and even after 30 issues of barely nothing, they still wont let that go even though Bunn didnt go there

Looks great. Magneto's origin never gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Looks great. Magneto's origin never gets old.
    Just like Magneto himself .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Just like Magneto himself .
    True lol.

10char.