Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Add trauma and survivors guilt to that. It's not pleasant and largely suppressed.
    Funny you say that...it makes an interesting comparison with Emma. So it's strange that Magneto would make her a target.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Funny you say that...it makes an interesting comparison with Emma. So it's strange that Magneto would make her a target.
    Well, he's still ticked from the world class character assassination that was IvX. Him blaming Emma for Mothervine when she stopped it as soon as it became clear it wasn't to help mutants at all, is just him carrying the plot ball.

BANNED

Anybody know yet, if Polaris shows up in this ish?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Anybody know yet, if Polaris shows up in this ish?
    She does, but very briefly. Magneto is the primary focus in this issue and it's a given that Polaris will eventually get involved at some point.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

DANG it! Oh well, gives me somethin' to look forward to, I guess... and hope. ThanX, MM616.

BANNED

Solid issue. Magneto UNCHAINED is pretty entertaining. Also, gotta love the Emma-Scott moment, caused me some good giggles LOL

Also, you gotta love that sweet sweet Molina art. I don't say that about drawings in general, but he really does a sexy Briar. Damn us for losing him.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 07-11-2018 at 07:26 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Wow, this issue was really, really good. Much preferred this to the previous two, and seems to be a wrapping up some loose threads from the Mothervine arc. Can't wait to see what happens next. Molina really outdid himself for the most part. His Emma does occasionally look odd to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Wow, this issue was really, really good. Much preferred this to the previous two, and seems to be a wrapping up some loose threads from the Mothervine arc. Can't wait to see what happens next. Molina really outdid himself for the most part. His Emma does occasionally look odd to me though.
    Any issue is better than an arc that focuses on Jimmy

Not liking this turn that Bunn has taken with Magneto. Im hoping it ties into him going through the time machine

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Magneto is going evil again.

they keep saying they have to go back but each time i believe it less.

also some people were saying jimmy was out. He is comming back i think at the end of this arc, check Bunn's twitter.

regarding the past love triangle discussion there are currently two in blue tyke/jeen/bloodstorm and jeen/jimmy/tyke, it's important to make clear that jeen and tyke aren't together (because people are going to feel cheated again).

as proof there is Cullen's tumblr

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...together-again

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/17...-a-couple-they

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/17...-jean-together
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-11-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Magneto is going evil again.

they keep saying they have to go back but each time i believe it less.

also some people were saying jimmy was out. He is comming back i think at the end of this arc, check Bunn's twitter.

regarding the past love triangle discussion there are currently two in blue tyke/jeen/bloodstorm and jeen/jimmy/tyke, it's important to make clear that jeen and tyke aren't together (because people are going to feel cheated again).

as proof there is Cullen's tumblr

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...together-again

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/17...-a-couple-they

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/17...-jean-together
    I think you are the only one here thats been trying to sell that as a thing. There is no triangle currently with Jimmy and there never has been. There's barely one with Bloodstorm

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think you are the only one here thats been trying to sell that as a thing
    Probably, It's hard to be a Jean/Scott fan, i'm always thinkig the worst.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Any issue is better than an arc that focuses on Jimmy

Not liking this turn that Bunn has taken with Magneto. Im hoping it ties into him going through the time machine
    lmao. That's true.

Same here. Bunn's done wonderful work with Magneto thus far, and I'd hate to see it tossed away. Hopefully he has something planned that will leave Magneto in a better place.

BANNED

I liked Emma's attitude and I hope she uses Magneto cleaning up the Hellfire Club as a means to an end.

I ducked out of Blue for a while but came back for this issue and I'm pretty excited for this arc after the first chapter.

I believe when this arc is over is when the 05 Extermination story begins, right?

This was so good. Bunn really gets anti-hero. Magneto and Emma are amazingly written.