Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

It is not surprising that Magneto loses his mind after being forced to kill mutants he swear to defend. Is the worst sin anyone could commit against him.

Anyone who has any part in it or try to get in his way will have to face his fury. Which means bad news for Emma.

Now about him coming back to be a villain or not I doubt it. There is no more space today for the Magneto who once tried to dominate the world or enslave humankind or make mutants the dominant race on the planet but he will never be a hero in the same way. Modern Magneto is destined to walk this gray path.
    Last edited by Knives; 07-11-2018 at 08:40 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I thought everybody in Marvel was acting like IvX didn't happen, specially regarding Emma. I'm surprised Bobby mentioned the nameless inhumans deaths because they mean nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It is not surprising that Magneto loses his mind after being forced to kill mutants he swear to defend. Is the worst sin anyone could commit against him.

Anyone who has any part in it or try to get in his way will have to face his fury. Which means bad news for Emma.

Now about him coming back to be a villain or not I doubt it. There is no more space today for the Magneto who once tried to dominate the world or enslave humankind or make mutants the dominant race on the planet but he will never be a hero in the same way. Modern Magneto is destined to walk this gray path.
    True, you can't be morally gray without doing something bad every now and then.

Acknowledging the fact that Emma's character progression makes no sense in the comic itself doesn't really make it any better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I thought everybody in Marvel was acting like IvX didn't happen, specially regarding Emma. I'm surprised Bobby mentioned the nameless inhumans deaths because they mean nothing
    It's rather meta in the way that his reaction is pretty much the anti-Emma fan reaction, but the Inhumans themselves never mourned, never held a funeral, never named names, and were even smiling at the end of it....NO bodies NO deaths. Conspiracy!

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

I agree. Reverting Magneto back to mustache twirling makes no sense

BANNED

Magneto going evil and attacking humans makes sense, but attacking his own people doesn't. Emma wasn't a leading or vocal player in the cabal...he was there to witness that. If anything he should be going after Miss Sinister, but he just comes off as the bully picking on whoever he can find.

i wish Bunn would explain who the F***k Briar is and why she works with/for Magneto.

..................Bunny literally made this heel turn as SLOW as possible. Ever since 2015 with Bunncanny (even before in his Magneto solo) yet there's still people saying it isn't believable. Did y'all read the Mothervine arc? Or Venomized? Hell, even the ending of the first issue heavily hints at a dark turn.

[...] I'm surprised Bobby mentioned the nameless inhumans deaths because they mean nothing
    LOL, I loved this because it's so true.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

BANNED

He said people, Inhumans aren't people, they're inhumans

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    ..................Bunny literally made this heel turn as SLOW as possible. Ever since 2015 with Bunncanny (even before in his Magneto solo) yet there's still people saying it isn't believable. Did y'all read the Mothervine arc? Or Venomized? Hell, even the ending of the first issue heavily hints at a dark turn.
    They are always hinting at Magneto going dark just because he’s Magneto. It just doesn’t work in the current landscape. It is entirely believable that he’s lashing out at those who made him hurt his charges, but it’s not believable that he would go dark permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    They are always hinting at Magneto going dark just because he’s Magneto. It just doesn’t work in the current landscape. It is entirely believable that he’s lashing out at those who made him hurt his charges, but it’s not believable that he would go dark permanently.
    IA. His current actions in this arc seem too extreme. He's going around killing random Hellfire people bc he's pissed at Emma? Those people had nothing to do with Mothervine, nor does Emma care if they die. There's a big disconnect between his motives and actions. Its not believable at all
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-11-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    IA. His current actions in this arc seem too extreme. He's going around killing random Hellfire people bc he's pissed at Emma? Those people had nothing to do with Mothervine, not does Emma care if they die. There's a big disconnect between his motives and actions. Its not believable at all
    especially because for most members it's just a club for socializing, Tony Stark, Psylocke and Warren have gone to it. Wolverine also went there to get drunk in Morrison's New X-Men where Shaw admitted it had become just a pretentious strip club.

Yeah, I think the way Magneto is acting is a little bit... off. I know they want to portrait him as losing all his sanity, but IDK, it stills seems a little bit extreme.

And lashing at Emma still of going after Miss Sinister is the weirdest part.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Fantastic Member

Magneto is such a jerk why doesn't he use Elixir to fix Briar's leg I mean he's the one that caused it in the first place