Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I really don´t like crazied out characters. It takes all responsability from their actions away. I didn´t like Jean not being accountable for Dark Phoenix genocide, because you know, she was not herself. Wanda not accountable of her No More Mutants genocide, because you know, she was not herself. Emma not responsible because you know, she was not herself. And Magneto acting like a maniac and in no control whatsoever.

Having said that I really like the end of the issue. Emma was herself (incluiding the "hmf" which disimisses Bobby´s comments on her getting crazy and killing people.. what could that "hmf" mean?) and she gave a couple of very Emma clever comments. I am very much looking forward for whatever comes next.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    Magneto is such a jerk why doesn't he use Elixir to fix Briar's leg I mean he's the one that caused it in the first place
    I think she likes being a Cyborg. She mentioned having shi ar tech in her brain. She isn't so different from a Marauder.

Magneto is such a jerk why doesn't he use Elixir to fix Briar's leg I mean he's the one that caused it in the first place
    Maybe she likes the benefits that come with being handicapped such as front parking

*Clutches Pearls* LeonardEugenius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maybe she likes the benefits that come with being handicapped such as front parking
    I’m a disabled vet, but you wouldn’t know from looking at me. She could keep the tags after she got it fixed, no one would question it, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I really don´t like crazied out characters. It takes all responsability from their actions away. I didn´t like Jean not being accountable for Dark Phoenix genocide, because you know, she was not herself. Wanda not accountable of her No More Mutants genocide, because you know, she was not herself. Emma not responsible because you know, she was not herself. And Magneto acting like a maniac and in no control whatsoever.

Having said that I really like the end of the issue. Emma was herself (incluiding the "hmf" which disimisses Bobby´s comments on her getting crazy and killing people.. what could that "hmf" mean?) and she gave a couple of very Emma clever comments. I am very much looking forward for whatever comes next.
    I think she dismissed Bobby's comments about world domination. It wasn't about world domination. And those Inhumans attacked with lasers first anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Magneto going evil and attacking humans makes sense, but attacking his own people doesn't. Emma wasn't a leading or vocal player in the cabal...he was there to witness that. If anything he should be going after Miss Sinister, but he just comes off as the bully picking on whoever he can find.

i wish Bunn would explain who the F***k Briar is and why she works with/for Magneto.
    The situation of Emma and Havok since IvX is a mess. Alex in IvX did not behave in the same way as in Mothervine and Emma better not even start or I will not stop.

However within the context of Mothervine I understand why Magneto wants to settle accounts with Emma. About Briar she is a sick fan of Magneto or better saying she feels pleasure with hate, pain and destruction that Magneto cause or suffer.

Although Emma changed sides and have had a share in the victory of the heroes for Magneto this change came too late or perhaps be better to say she helped to create the problem.

Believe me she does not want her leg healed . Briar have a sickly attraction to Magneto that has already been explained she takes pleasure in the pain, anger, hatred and destruction that Magneto cause .
    Last edited by Knives; 07-11-2018 at 10:42 AM.

BANNED

Knowing Briar, she probably orders him to make the braces even tighter when they're in bed.

Fantastic Member

So Briar is basically like Cheryl Tunt from Archer

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

So Briar is basically like Cheryl Tunt from Archer
    But with far less personality.

Magneto is a jerk..I agree 100%.. this is just another reason
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Glad Polaris was in this, her interaction with Havok was done pretty well

Really don't like what is being done with/to Mags here

Emma came across hmm not great but ok. Decent.

Briar was the star of the issue
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Glad Polaris was in this, her interaction with Havok was done pretty well

Really don't like what is being done with/to Mags here

Emma came across hmm not great but ok. Decent.

Briar was the star of the issue
    I really want to see where the "LOL I don't need or want protection from Magneto" is going to go. I'm guessing the image of her in the hellfire club with the masks is after all this happens, so nothing bad is going to happen to Emma.

I really want to see where the "LOL I don't need or want protection from Magneto" is going to go. I'm guessing the image of her in the hellfire club with the masks is after all this happens, so nothing bad is going to happen to Emma.
    She should chuck Anya's corpse at him and run or ressurect her then have Magneto accidentally kill her

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah I'm not sure if she really believes that or it was just to be confident in front of the O5 + Bloodstorm

Because I'm sure she knows a fight between just her and Mags would be awfully tough

I highly doubt Mags is going to end up- really damaging her though, I mean first of all the O5 + BS will protect her it seems like
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

This was one of my fav Blue issues. Bunn does wonders with the X-Men when he's given the right tools instead of editorial-mandated drama.